• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Little Brother and My Wife

• Thread starterHowwee
  • Start date

Howwee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2006
I'm admitting this because I'm *****.

I've sat down before to piss and moan, but just couldn't actually admit that I'd been cucked.

I love this site, and just wish it had been around when I was younger. Guys who actually want someone else to fuck their wives? Heaven. I fuck other guys' wives. I fucked thirteen before I got married, and six after. I fucked four women who were engaged. That didn't make their fiances cucks because you've got to be married in order to be cucked.

My first two fiances both cheated on me, but I didn't find out until after I'd broke off with both of them so when you don't care anymore it's not cuckolding.

The first one had a taste for black cock, and the second one had a taste for cock period. Including a member of my immediate family although I think she said that because she was so pissed.

If there is a God he got even with me when I hit forty. I got a nerve disorder which among other things fucked up my ability to get erections.

Unfortunately, it hit me at a time when my wife had started doing all the stuff I'd begged for earlier in our marriage. She was horny more often that I was, and dressed like she wanted people to know.

Aw shit. My little brother and I have a strained relationship because I was better at almost everyhing, and was mommy's favorite. I fucked his wife a few times before she started going out with him. Never mentioned that deal.

When we got in fights growing up I always won. Piece of cake. No fists just wrestling. We went to the same college, and had one car between us. I, of course held the keys. I'd gotten pretty fucked up one Friday pm when we were supposed to have already started home for spring break. He was pissed, and pretty much ragged on my ass all the way home while I sat in the passenger seat drinking beer, and ignoring his ass.

I was also on academic probation. By the time we hit home I'd had enough, and told him I was going to kick his ass if he didn't shut the fuck up.

He didn't so I bitch slapped him. Fight was on, and it didn't take long for me to realize it wasn't a good idea. He completely over hauled me ass. I tried to get him to quit telling him I had a cramp in my leg, but he wasn't having any part of it.

I finally gave up because I was afraid I was going to throw up, and my fiance was due anytime.

He didn't quit. He put me in one hold after another. I broke at some point, and told him his fiance was a good fuck if you liked little boys. She was actually cute, and had a great ass, and legs, but tiny titties.

Didn't work the way I thought, or didn't think. He told me that his fiance had told him that I had a tiny dick which was bullshit. I hit him in the face with my fist.

I ended up naked. He stripped me. He pulled me up by my long hair, pulled my arm up behind my back, and marched me into the kitchen where he got some duct tape.

I was almost totally covered in duct tape when he was done. My cock, and ass were left *******. My fiance walked in when I was helpless over his lap begging him to stop spanking me.

He told her not to interfere, and explained how the fight started, and what I'd said, and done.

She stood there with her mouth open. Her stud, her jock, her golden boy was totally helpless at the hands of his little brother.

He quit only after blistering my ass. I had snot running out of my nose, could't talk because I was crying so hard. Rolled me off on the floor, and went to his bedroom. Left my fiance to tear the tape off which had me crying again because it hurt so bad.

I had to break off the engagement. I could't even look at her without relieving the experience.

He got married, and stayed that way for over thirty years. Then his wife cucked his ass for a younger guy, and they got divorced.

I thought it was pretty fucking funny.

He was a big help around our house after I got sick. My wife thought he was just wonderful, and along with some other women were constantly trying to line him up with some one.

He wasn't having any part of it. He kept the house, and had one kid left in the house, and she was a senior so she wasn't around that much anyway.

Then I started noticing that my wife, and he were too comfortable in each other's private space. She started calling him darling/honey and then would giggle like it was a mistake.

I don't move so fast anymore either. She thought I was in my basement office one afternoon when he stopped by. I peaked out the hallway not really wanting to talk to him so I was quiet. My wife had been in her office, and was wearing a tee shirt, and panties. No bra, and she sports a pair of 40DD's. The shirt didn't cover her panties. No kissing or anything, but she was doing the touchy number.

She gave him a quick peck on his cheek when he left. I was fucking livid, and ordered her to never answer the door again unless she was dressed.

She'd go to his house every one in awhile because he's computer illerate, and she's really sharp. What could I say right? After everything he'd done for us.

Then he was kinda ready to maybe start dating, but the poor fucker didn't know how to dance, and it had been sooooo long since he'd had to date he didn't have a clue.

So they had some practice dates. She had a black cocktail dress (doesn't everyone) that was decent if it wasn't wore with her corset. She wore it on their second "date." With the corset, and whereas the dress hit her just below the knees when purchased it now barely made it down to mid-thigh, and she wasn't wearing hose either. Black on pure white look.

Her lips and nails were fucking red. She looked like a fucking *****.

I forbade her to leave the house dressed like that. She looked at me like I was an alien. Other women would find him more desirable if he was out with a hot looking babe. I was blowing it all out of proportion. Ridiculous. Unreasonable. How could I possibly imagine such a thing.

My positon was how could you possibly go out with someone dressed as she was, and not expect him to make a move. His ex-wife didn't have tits, and now he was going out with someone who had been blessed.

Fuck it. I'll maybe get hammered tomorrow, and finish.

Nice Diary,

The world goes round...you fucked ur bros ass when he was and her wife....life is giving that back to you at a age when you are helpless to make things worse

Had 2 wives and both dheated on me..Didnt know about the first one till the last moment then divorced her.Both wives did it for the same reason..I have a tiny penis.. The first one did it with my stepfather who was hung like a horse, she had 2 kids by him which I had to pay for in support.. The second one I just accepted it and went along with the progra,

Carried Away

-Don't propose when you've been drinking unless you've already decided while sober that you want to marry the woman.
-Don't drive after drinking.
-Don't write letters spilling your guts when you've been drinking.

I'm probably going to delete the post.

I have never caught them. I've never found trace elements to support my allegations. I have maybe a smoking gun.

No real purchases of new clothing. I've just been on the opposite side enough to see the signs.

My wife at one point really let me have it. Marriage is for life. Two people who are going to spend their lives together. How dare I accuse my little brother of such behavior after all he's done for us.

She has never screwed around, could I say the same thing.

Unless he told her about kicking my ass she doesn't about that cluster.

He's now dating a pretty hot woman, so no more trips to his house, no more practicing dating shit.

Things are back to normal I guess.

So I'm keeping my mouth shut, and trying to make sure I do everything possible to make her happy.

Probably better for my ego if I take her at her word, and move on.

Y'know I think I write better when I've been drinking.

Cheers,
Howwee

Users who are viewing this thread