Lina the slut

• Thread starterLina_the_slut
  • Start date

Lina_the_slut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2012
Hello,

I'm a 42 yrs mixed white/asian married slut from France. I fuck around since the begginning. Hubby let me do whatever i want as soon as we met us, and i never stop during 14 yrs now.
I m a former bar girl, so i fucked with many guys, customers or others, till i was 17.

Even if i did so many sexuals thing, i stille have some fantasy and dream about a " second hubby "... a man who take care of me, who fuck me, who share me, who make me a total cuckoldress and more.

I love my first hubby. He is for take care children and me, and work hard to give what i deserve : the best!

Do you know peope who think like me? Tell me what you think about our way.

Sorry for my bad english.

Kisses

sounds like you'll fit in great here. France sounds like a good place to be living ;)

Thai

falcondfw69 said:
I know too many girls like you. They could have almost anything they wish, if they just wait until we are married to be with others. I would approve that. But they just keep working in the bars, getting beaten up, *****, etc.
You girls need to know when you have a good thing and run with it. Otherwise, it will end, like it did with my 2 previous gf's. If I can't trust them to tell me the truth in sex, even though I encourage them to enjoy themselves, what else can I not trust them with?
To be honest, I am close to ending it with this gf too.
If you are honest and upfront about needs and desires, you will be surprised how many guys (white guys) will be accepting.
And your English is fine. Or close to fine.
Let me just take a wild guess. You are either filipina or thai?

Yes i'm mixed thai. I'm half french and half thai. You seems to know thai girls well.

That sounds hot. Can we see pics of you? I'm sure a lot of guys here would like to masturbate over your pictures.

Hi Ms. Lina,

Lina_the_slut said:

Welcome to the forum!

Lina_the_slut said:
I'm a 42 yrs mixed white/asian married slut from France. I've fucked around since the beginning.

Good for you...

Lina_the_slut said:
My hubby has let me do whatever I want since we first met, and I have never stopped for the past 14 years.

Excellent. It's entirely proper, appropriate and reasonable for your husband to agree it is your privilege and prerogative, as his wife, to date, seduce and fuck whomever you wish while he remains faithful to you as your cuckold.

Lina_the_slut said:
I'm a former bar girl, so I have fucked many men (customers and others) since I was 17.

Your husband was very fortunate to have met such a strongly-sexual and experienced woman as yourself, who was and is completely comfortable with your own sexuality. It's easy to see why he agreed to become your cuckold husband...

Lina_the_slut said:
Even though I have done many sexual things, I still have fantasies and dreams about a second husband... a man who takes care of me, fucks me, shares me, and makes me a total cuckoldress and more.

Other married women in this forum have said the more men they fuck in addition to their cuckolds, the more men they want to fuck. Sex, for them, provides positive feedback in the sense that the more they get, the more they want. Thus, there's nothing wrong with your desire for a second husband to live with you so you would have two men at home and, as well, other lovers for you to fuck whenever you wish.

If polyamory (a woman having more than one husband) is legally prohibited in France, a way to do it would be to persuade your lover you want to become your second husband to move in with you, and persuade your first husband to accept that such that your live with both of them. Your first husband would then remain your "formal" husband while your live-in lover would become, for all practical purposes, your second husband.

Lina_the_slut said:
I love my first hubby.

That's good...

Lina_the_slut said:
He is for taking care of my children and me, and working hard to give me what i deserve: the best!

Yes, of course. Your cuckold's proper and appropriate duties include babysitting and caring for your children, and doing the housework (including cooking and kitchen cleanup), so you will have sufficient time and energy to date, seduce, fuck, and generally pursue and flirt with other men.

Lina_the_slut said:
Do you know other women who think like me? Tell me what you think about our way.

No woman has specifically said to me what you just said, but I'm sure it's not uncommon for women to either view their relationships with their cuckolds in the way you do or dream about making their husband their cuckold and having a relationship like yours.

In my opinion, you are on the right track and you have your cuckold on the right track.

Lina_the_slut said:
Sorry for my bad English. —Kisses

Please don't worry about it. You communicated quite clearly.

Thank you for your erotic post!

—Custer

I'm not convinced.

Thank you for your messages! I'm fina to see many people who like our life style.

A little pic as you ask for.

Hello,

A little pic of me for you.

Kisses.

Attachments

• PhotosVideos.coco.fr-8436.jpg
    PhotosVideos.coco.fr-8436.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 482
Lina_the_slut said:
Hello, A little pic of me for you. Kisses.

What a gorgeous and strongly sexual-looking woman you are, Ms. Lina. Thank you!

Very sexy wish you lived closer

Honestly, as a white bull who's had near exclusive experience with Asian women, I have found that Asian women are far more sexually open than Caucasian women. Though they may be shy at first, just get them warmed up and it's non-stop sex for hours on end. And hard too, Asian women like to be stuffed hard and deep with white meat.

And Lina, if I could, I'd fuck you senseless for several hours straight ;-)

Passion before Pleasure said:
Honestly, as a white bull who's had near exclusive experience with Asian women, I have found that Asian women are far more sexually open than Caucasian women. Though they may be shy at first, just get them warmed up and it's non-stop sex for hours on end. And hard too, Asian women like to be stuffed hard and deep with white meat.

And Lina, if I could, I'd fuck you senseless for several hours straight ;-)

hmmm of course i like white meat... anyway

wow very sexy girl.

...can I ask you...do you like bi submissive man.?

sdsmwm said:
...can I ask you...do you like bi submissive man.?

I prefer hung white or black guys for sure....

Wow Lina, I wish my wife was as open and confident as you are. I really mean that! I would love for my wife to have other lovers.