• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

like i said, my husband will learn a good lesson

• Thread starternoodle dick
  • Start date

noodle dick

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 25, 2006
when he came home i told him to come strait into the study, where i was sitting in my executive suit and skirt. i still had my high heels on.
i told asked him with a demeaning tone if he had anything he would like to tell me. he looked at me puzzeled, and began to cringe right infront of me.
i pulled him closer and with a swift clamp i clawed his dick through his pants.
he was shocked he, "what are you..." as i sqeezed with no remorse.
i looked him in the i and demanded to no who aria giovanni is. " why the fuck do i have 4 gigga of this bitch in pics and video's? he began to swet. i continued by yanking him down with a little twist of my wrist.
he began panting that she looked just like me and that he loved my body and that i had big tits like hers. this pissed me off a great deal and i gave his balls a crule tug and that actualy took his breath away and he faited.
long enogh for me to tie him to the garden rocking chear , made of wooden plankes witch made it easy for me to tie him to the chair with all his camping gear that he boght , and has'nt used to this day.
he woke to the splash of a jug of water was tossed in his face. he had my panties stuck in his mouth and duck tape around his head through his curles.
he was so confused i could see he didn't know what hit him.
but i began by telling him i knew of his perverted fantasies. of his fettish for big tit ladies, his fantsies of wife watching, and the whole cuckold shit.
and i how have had enough of his wimp wayes. i asured him that i was going to teach the lesson that he should be ware of what he wishes for.
i called his firm right next to him and informed his bosses secratry of his loss in the family and that he will be of to canada for the next week.
he is now watching me wright this, and seames awefully i don't know why. but now ass i ask him if he will be quiet when i take off his mouth gard/ he is showing me a lot of energy so i think i am going to go and give him a little lesson againg, you would think once i squashed his nuts once he would learn but obviously not. mayby it is because of my outfit too much blood is rushing to the wrong place. but i ave a remady for that now. poor thing.
you all can go and play with your pathetic little little peckers i have a good thought of calling brian's younger brother, for a visit. gary is a college student. he is a swimmer and by the lookes of his pacage that i have seen at many swim meets, he is built for like a tree tunk and i know his brother lookes at him with envious eyes when we go to watc him, i know because it is like he wan'ts to show me all the time, and see my reaction. he says "for one whose just got out of the cold water he sure lookes untuched by shrinkige, like that is suposed to meen shit. you wait and see what stupid boys get for having stupid fantasies.

Reactions: Bangasauras
Great story but...

Great story, unfortunately it is ruined by the poor spelling and bad grammar. :( Here is a hint: (for you and others) use a word processing program such as Word or Word Perfect to type the story, use the spell check function to correct the errors and then cut and paste the document on the board. Too many fantastic stories are ruined by poor spelling and terrible grammar.

Users who are viewing this thread