• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lexington Steele Replica Cock

• Thread starterNightVision
  • Start date

NightVision

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2006
My wife has fantasized about fucking Lex for a long time. When I bought her the replica cock I was excited to watch her enjoy him as much as I had imagined. But all three times she has used it, she has complained about a rough feeling that seems to burn. I'm not sure if she is allergic to the Pleasureskin or not, but has anyone had a similar experience/reaction to Pleasureskin? I'd also like some suggestions on the best realistic dildos available. She's definitely interested, but obviously without the discomfort. Thanks in advance everyone.

yes actually, apparently the taste makes the mouth burn as well...

not sure why it is... but no matter how many times you wash it, after a few minutes of using it, has same affect

Why don't you try it with a condom on it with plenty of lube. The wife tried that and loved it.

Great Idea! I never even considered that. Thanks.

How'd the wife go. Have you tried the condom yet?

same here

my wife had the same problem until she stopped using petrolatum based products. K-Y all the way.

Worked like a charm. My wife said it was much better. I hear Lex has a new one out that even has a harness with it. I'd love to strap that on and drive it into her. Anyone hear of that one yet?

Haven't heard of it but I wouldn't mind one either. Good to hear it worked ok.

Users who are viewing this thread