• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Let's say you haven't been cucked yet, what's the closest you've been to it?

• Thread starterjrodriguez
  • Start date

jrodriguez

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 15, 2011
Well, I enjoy cuckold fantasies (I'm assuming we all do, since we're here) but I haven't actually been cucked yet. I've had 2 fairly close encounters though. The most recent was with my ex-girlfriend (we broke up fairly recently, I've posted on here about her and our fantasies to try new things a little bit, but that was when we were still together). We discussed my fantasies and it often came up while we were having sex, seemed like a turn-on for us both and she even agreed to give it a try. Sadly, apart from our sex life, our relationship was breaking down and we decided it was best to split. Ironically enough, I've heard she's been a naughty girl and slept with two of her exes since we broke up, just casual sex. She had been planning a trip to Cuba for quite a while, since we were together, and she decided to take it after we broke up. I've heard from mutual friends that she had sex on the beach (no, not the drink) with a local on the trip. Why couldn't all of his happened when we were together? :rolleyes:

The second time is a little more obscure. A few years ago, I was interested in this girl I knew. We started talking, became good friends and even went on a date, but afterwards she stopped talking to me. I found out she had started dating a black guy and that's why she had stopped talking to me. A few months later, I heard she was pregnant with his child. Not even close to being cucked, I know. I just find it hot that so soon after becoming close to me, she was opening her legs for another man, probably without protection since she got pregnant.

So, if you haven't been cucked yet, what is the closest you've been to it?

You might like my thread in cuckold confessions, it's called My Experience, it's a bit like yours but we took it a good bit further and my wife (at the time) fucked 2 guys, one over a 3 month period. The only trouble is it's left me craving more and I have to make do with memories and fantasies!

ive had some but mom and dau are into bbc

Before we married

The closest I have come would be prior to us getting engaged and she was still dating her exbf. To hear more contact me on yahoo, Husbandofmomof2@yahoo.com.

My first wife had sex with my best friend while i was at work. Later on, during our separation/divorce, a college kid bedded her one night. I was there early the next morning, got seconds. My second wife was a party girl, it's how we met. I was able to find out she was seeing different guys several times a week and was mistress to a married guy too. After we married, guys hit on her all the time but I don't believe she's ever taken them up on it.

My wife has said no many times over the span of a decade...she has many sexual fantasies but always wanted to be faithful to me and our wonderful union. In college I introduced her to a young stud and she admitted a carnal attraction but still said no. I didn't know this until a few months ago, but she contacted him and started a very deep emotional affair. Admittedly, we had hit a rough spot and I was distant and he gave her much attention. Their conversation were steamy and loving. They confessed their love, and talked about their plan to meet. She attempted a dozen times to meet and consummate their new relationship. They were only an hour away from each other. Twice she was in a hotel in his town, he never showed. I now love reading their only conversations and hear her tell me the truth about how close I was to losing her.

Why the volt-face?

My wife assures me that I am the only lover or sex partner she has ever had. After we had been married a few years she began to complain for a week or two that I was the only lover she had experienced and that she would go though her whole life only having known one lover. I did not want to hear this complaint for the rest of my life, and the more I thought about it I realized that I was turned on by the idea. I had fantasized watching her having sex with another man even when we got married, but I thought that I was the only man in the world to have such fantasies and that I had better keep it to myself (this was the 70s). So, playing the magnanimous husband, I suggested that she have sex with another man. She blew up at me. “How could I suggest that I have sex with another man?” I dropped the subject and she said nothing more on the topic for a couple of years when she began the same complaint for a week. This time I suggested a three-way with another man. I believe that my thinking was that I could watch her have sex with another man without being a pervert in the closet. Again she blew up at me and I dropped the subject. I have since figured out that she did not have a general desire to have sex with another man; she had a specific man in mind each time. I would like to hear possible explanations for this volt-face.

When I first met my wife we were just dating and she was still seeing another guy who she was sleeping with I later found out.

Users who are viewing this thread