• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

let me hear your comments on my slut wife

• Thread startersaxe
  • Start date

saxe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 16, 2006
s10k04.jpg

I love how inviting her cunt is with the crotchless panties. Her sloping tits look delicious. I want to take her right there in the park, using the beams to cram my cock up deeper into her dripping pussy. Then, I want to watch you kneel and lick and suck her clean as I kiss her face.
w2w

Hot ! ! !

sweeeet,shes hot !

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Where to I get in line??? mighty nice

On my kneese.

I would be on my kneese in a flash with my mouth glued to her sweet pussy. Bet she would smell and taste GOOD!!

Definitely a do-able MILF....bet she's look even better in that pose with cum dripping out of her pussy!

i came

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, came for her

saxe said:
I would make her sit on your dick and face me while I sucked her clit till she **********.:D

Nice Breasts

Your *****'s breasts are very nice. I love the way they hang. SissyWhore

one pic more. comments please

s10k42.jpg

LOvely slut, Saxe.

She looks very fuckable in her stockings and heels. Show her with her legs spread so we can see her slutty cunt!

I would love to slip my log between her legs to replace the one she is sitting on.

Shes Hot And Even Better Bent Over That Pole With My Pole In Her.

pic

like to get some of her jucy pussy

Users who are viewing this thread