Learning to become a good dick sucker

• Thread starterasian/wife2bowned
  • Start date

asian/wife2bowned

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 6, 2010
China & Japan
Hi again every one. It seems that whenever I have time I love to log in and read some of the threads, it is really interesting to know what other people things and what they are experiencing in their most important part of their life” SEX “, it is for me at least.
I have been trained by my Master & hubby into Bondage and Discipline early on in our relationship. He found out that I was a submissive to the bone and craved to be dominated and controlled he took charge and I was well trained and disciplined by him during a two years period on almost daily basis, we lived as Master and slave 24/7.
The things he discovered about me shocked me at first, I was in denial refusing to admit the findings. I enjoy moderate pain such as spanking and flogging, and of course with all the other set of rules and behavior that comes in such life style. (Restrained, blindfolding, gagged, put on a leash with a collar on which my Master initials, those kinds of things.)
Gradually I opened up thanks to my master, he did change me into many other ways, I shed almost all taboos along with my panties and bras, I was the shy, conservative wife that almost always in pants, he got me to wear only short skirts and dresses, even lining on a dress or a skirt was not acceptable to him, all my outfits had to be made of soft, light material. I went from a shy woman who was always covered to a slut/slave that stays naked once I get home every day, this was my master‘s training, now I love the feeling of going around at home in the nude with his hands always touching me.
I said too much, I am not good in writing and I get distracted in my thoughts, sorry. I said what I said earlier to make a point that since my training, I followed the rules of my master/hubby at all time, I am not allowed to take initiative but rather to ask permission to do things, do not misunderstand me, outside my sexual life and my relation with my master/hubby and now with my BBC/Owner, I am a very strong woman, sharp and achiever.
I had to ask for permission to be on this site since obviously I come a lot and I love it, I asked my BBC/Owner if I could do so, some might ask why did I have to ask my BBC/Owner rather than my master/hubby? It is a good question. Now that I have been owned and blackened by my older BBC to whom I was given by my master/hubby, it is to him that I belong now, far more than to my hubby, my owner takes over everything that relates to his slut/slave. For simplifying the story, I will give my BBC/Owner a name, of course it is not his real like everyone else here, except mine, and my name is the real name as it is very common name. Let us call my BBC/Owner, Ed.
Ed gave me the permission, as long as I do not post pictures that could be identified due to my hubby’s social position, the family and friends. So here I am.
I read recently a thread about a woman complaining about sucking her bull’s dick and choking on it, wondering why black men like to fuck white sluts deep in their mouth. I remember my own experience before I was blackened, with my master/hubby then, I have really a small mouth, I wish I had Julia Roberts big mouth, it would have been great to handle all the BBC with their large, fat dicks much easier. Anyway, my mouth is small and on top of that I was not good at sucking cocks at all, I did not know how, period.
My hubby was of course very frustrated as like us women who wants to have their pussy licked and eaten all the time, men too would want to have the same, it is only fair. In spite the fact that my hubby’s cock is of an average length and thickness, I could not take in my mouth more than one inch or two, on top of that I was so lousy in handling his shaft and completely clumsy to the point he would stop me and walk away.
Hubby of course was frustrated with me but he understood that I never had any experience and was almost virgin when I met him, I felt with him as I know how I felt when he goes down on me for an hour bringing me orgasm after another, so I asked him to teach me how to become a good cock sucker. He showed me the sensitive parts of his cock and then coached me while I was trying to do it, it took me few months to be able to take in 5 inches and I was practicing daily on my own with large cucumbers, finally I managed to get my mouth to open wider and take his cock and suck him without choking on it. I learned how to synchronize my sucking with my breathing. I wanted to please him and be the perfect slave/slut for him.
When I was given to my BBC owner, Ed, the first time I met him he made me kneel in front of him naked, since I am always totally naked at home, I was not allowed by my hubby to put on something to meet Ed. With a firm tone that left no doubt about the intention of the speaker to be obeyed he said “Slut open your mouth and show me how you suck “.
I have been only once with a black man before during my training in BD, it was a onetime thing where I was fucked by that man after he finished the discipline session. I looked at Ed’s monster dick fully erect, I was scared of failing him and my master, but I did not know if I will be able to please him, he was 10 or 11 “with a girth as big as my wrist, it excited me and my juices run generously between my legs, for those who did not read any of my threads, I am a Nymphomaniac and I am constantly wet and horny.
Seeing this monster in my face, excited me and scared me at the same time. I wondered how I can take such a fat dick in my mouth, would I be able to take it in my tight pussy. All I know is that I wanted it; I wanted to please him and make my hubby proud of his slut. Imagine the scene, I am on my knee naked, I am only 5’4” with 110/115 pounds, I looked so tiny compared to Ed who is 6’6” with a 260 pounds. I opened my mouth as far as I could and holding his dick with both hands I took with difficulty his large mushroom head in my mouth, I remembered all the training I did on the cucumbers and the coaching of my hubby, it was hard to concentrate to synchronize your breathing when you are so excited and sucking such a large dick, I tried not to choke on it, his hand went behind my head and began to push it to engulf more of his dick, Ed was excited as his dick grew bigger and harder, I managed to take almost 6” inches deep in my throat, then things went so fast as I got so horny that nothing else mattered other than pleasing him, I let go of one hand and I played with his huge balls, they were filled with cum, it was hard to swallow one ball at a time in my mouth after I let go of his shaft, he must have liked what I was doing because he started to let out some sounds and calling me his *****, I got carried away myself when I realized that while I was rubbing his balls and pressing with my hand on his rectum and his prostate, I took again his throbbing dick again in my mouth and sucked on it as if my life depended on it, I was completely out of control and so horny as I could feel his dick pulsating in my hand and in my mouth.
That was the turning point; I was lost in my own orgasm to the point that I kept taking more of Ed’s dick in my mouth deep throat him until I was told later by my hubby and Ed that I almost took 8” of his dick down my throat without choking on it. I passed and my hubby was proud of me. That first time was the turning point as from then on, I was sucking and deep throat my owner every time he comes over and that is almost every day and later on his friends when he takes me to a Party or brings couple of them with him to the house. According to him I am a fantastic cock sucker. Of course that first time was well compensated as he fucked me the whole night and my fear of not being able to take him in my tight pussy was unfounded. I love my owner and I belong to him entirely.
Until the next time friends.

Attachments

• 219 (2).jpg
    219 (2).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 283
Training

Luv your pics and stories,you have a fantastic well trained body,your master and hubby should be proud of you,have a look at Fisting Forum - Index as I am sure you will enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
mrwhip said:
Luv your pics and stories,you have a fantastic well trained body,your master and hubby should be proud of you,have a look at Fisting Forum - Index as I am sure you will enjoy!
Thanks mrwhip, unfortunately I am not able to view the hyperlinks. Y