• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Larry's suprise

• Thread startermentulate1
  • Start date

mentulate1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2006
Beth and I took a vacation to visit her parents. To ease the shock my wife told her parents we were thinking about adopting an African American child. It help that we did not see her parents the whole time she was with child. We stayed at the in-laws and my wife felt funny about having relations in her parents house, where she grew up. So, we did not have sex for a whole week. During that week my mother-in-law made the comment about how James Jr. had Beth's features, but she did not say anything in front of Beth's prejudice dad. Before we left we were sitting around late one night, after her dad had gone to bed, and Beth admitted to mother of having an affair with a Black man, and nothing more was said. I was really surprised how well her mom took the news, and even offered to keep James for a couple of weeks, and her dad didn't even put up a fuss. We got back home late Monday night and found out that Ike had blown through our town and left us with out power. It was late and Beth was wore out from the long ride and had to get up early the next day for work so once again sex would have to wait. The next day I was dieing to get home and fuck the living day lights out of my wife. About 10 in the morning I got a call from Larry asking if I would help him figure out a digital camera he had just got. I told him it was on the way home but he would have to make it quick. I arrived at Larry's house immediately after work and in a hurry to get home. I knocked and Larry called for me to come on in. He said he was in the bedroom and the camera was on the coffee table. I looked at it and told him I was familiar with the camera. He said he was decent and for me to come on in the bedroom. As I walked around the corner I was not prepared for the sight that greeted me. There was my wife naked and kneeling in front of Larry, sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow. She kept sucking his cock while I watched and managed to take a couple of pictures. She finally pulled Larry's drool covered cock from her mouth and told me that they did not have any power at work and came back home to a house without power or air. She called Larry on his cell and sure enough he had power and air, and was driving in his car near our house. So he swung by and picked her up and took her to his place. As soon as they got there he told her she was going to have to earn her keep to stay in the cool. She told him the cool air felt so good, she was happy to do anything and quickly stripped for her new landlord and offered herself to him. Larry whipped out his cock and told her to start earning her keep. Beth complied and dropped to her knees.
At this point Beth got off her knees and told me that they had been going at it all day. She then bent over Larry's bed and showed me her red and battered snatch with a distinct white cream coating her pussy lips and more dried cum stuck to her inner thigh. Larry told me, " this is my slut for today; I took care of her and kept her cool, and I'm not sharing". Beth just look over her shoulder and told me sorry honey you'll just have to wait until I get back home. I asked her when she thought that would be. She gave me one of those "daaa looks" and said she was Larry's fuck toy until we get power and air, and she was only to happy to earn her keep. With that Larry slowly eased in behind Beth and started to work his cock back into my wife's pussy for the hundredth time that day. Wednesday we finally got power, but when Larry dropped Beth off at our house, she told me Larry left her too sore for any loving. Thursday I finally got Beth to give me much needed relief with a hand job while she told me of all the nasty things Larry had her do in order to remain a happy cool house guest. I wonder if I can get Larry, James and Beth together while I watch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a good time. If only my Ike stories were so good. Sadly, it's all yard work for me afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread