• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ladies, where do you meet your black studs?

• Thread starterturn1971
  • Start date

turn1971

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2008
Kind of curious, where the ladies meet their black lovers. Is it through sites such as this, or other internet groups and postings, local meet-n-greets, or just meeting and flirting with black men when they are going about their daily business, like while on lunch break, at the store whatever.

When we got into the IR lifestyle, my first was a business acquaintance who has teased me for a long time before I agreed to a evening out with him. Hubby consented and I had several very exciting dates when he got to St Louis. He took me to a IR lounge in STL and later, both me and hubby went. After a couple of visits. I met 'Mr. Right". Hub rented a room (the lounge was in a upscale hotel )and we had a very exciting 3som.. I dated him several times after without hub along and he introduced me to other gentlemen where I developed a circle of lovers to date. Ive been shared several times within the circle (3soms) and I give hub all the details when I get home. I am lucky I guess in that all my lovers are more conservative and I was able to meet them in a 'more upscale' enviroment

Susan said:
When we got into the IR lifestyle, my first was a business acquaintance who has teased me for a long time before I agreed to a evening out with him. Hubby consented and I had several very exciting dates when he got to St Louis. He took me to a IR lounge in STL and later, both me and hubby went. After a couple of visits. I met 'Mr. Right". Hub rented a room (the lounge was in a upscale hotel )and we had a very exciting 3som.. I dated him several times after without hub along and he introduced me to other gentlemen where I developed a circle of lovers to date. Ive been shared several times within the circle (3soms) and I give hub all the details when I get home. I am lucky I guess in that all my lovers are more conservative and I was able to meet them in a 'more upscale' enviroment

I'm always happy to hear from you, Susan. You always have an informative contribution to make.

Meeting Black Men

We have not had much success meeting any Black men here. Also, no success with some "adult dating sites".

Our success has come from friend introductions. We were having threesomes with Rex - who introduced us to Kev - who introduced us to Den.

We replied to a couple of adult dating sites and had agreed to meet a couple of times. Twice we drive 500 plus miles to be greeted with no shows.

Not sure what the answer is.
MrsCouple

i met my first black bull here and we met at a hotel to keep it as discreet as possible. What an experience

gardengirl said:
i met my first black bull here and we met at a hotel to keep it as discreet as possible. What an experience

How about telling us more?

I met my first black lover at a New Years party in '01, Hub and I had been doing the fantasy thing about this and watching a lot of IR vids. Jerry and I hit it off really well at the party while hub was drinking and playing cards (he never knew i snuck outside to makeout with Jerry that night) and we hooked for serious a cpl of days later. Since then, I've met several men at clubs and enjoyed 1 or 2 dates with them, but using condoms sucks. Most of the men I do spend quality time with, I have met at parties and had some heavy short term relationships with.
I have been seeing James now for a little over 2 yrs. He was close friends with my previous lover and we had several 3sums with James and i fell for him, hard. I am fairly monogomous with James unless we go to a party or have some friends over to his home for the weekend, so mostly I'd say i meet most men through current friends.

mary45 said:
I met my first black lover at a New Years party in '01, Hub and I had been doing the fantasy thing about this and watching a lot of IR vids. Jerry and I hit it off really well at the party while hub was drinking and playing cards (he never knew i snuck outside to makeout with Jerry that night) and we hooked for serious a cpl of days later. Since then, I've met several men at clubs and enjoyed 1 or 2 dates with them, but using condoms sucks. Most of the men I do spend quality time with, I have met at parties and had some heavy short term relationships with.
I have been seeing James now for a little over 2 yrs. He was close friends with my previous lover and we had several 3sums with James and i fell for him, hard. I am fairly monogomous with James unless we go to a party or have some friends over to his home for the weekend, so mostly I'd say i meet most men through current friends.

Have you cut hub off now that you've got a steady black BF?

Zagg, cucky has been cut off for the last 5 years now. I don't really need his little thing and cant enjoy it really anymore, and havent for even longer than hes been cut off.

cucky has become our little sissy, and is quite happy in her place with us.

Mary

Users who are viewing this thread