• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kris Invites Ex-lover To Spend The Night

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
Last week my wife Kris invited one of her recent lovers, Steve, to spend the night at our house. I introduced my wife to Steve in the summer of 2017 and they hit it off instantly. She fucked him on several occasions, even taking part in a hot threesome with Steve and Gregg (another of her recent boyfriends). Steve stopped by after work and we got reacquainted over drinks before he went to shower upstairs. We all knew he was there to have sex with Kris and he wanted to clean up first. Kris went to join him after a few minutes, undressing on the way as she smiled at me.

I gave them a few minutes to play before I went to check on them. They were kissing and my wife was stroking Steve's cock, which was semi-hard. He was busy soaping up her tits and playing with her stiff nipples. Steve is an experienced bull who has fucked many wives over the years with their husbands' consent, and when we met he told me how some of the guys like to suck his cum out of their wife's pussy, and even lick and suck his dick clean after he has ejaculated inside them. I told him this was not my thing, but I wondered if he was interested in convincing me to try it.

When Kris saw me in the bathroom doorway watching them, she waved me over to come closer. She asked me to stroke Steve's dick to get it hard for her. I have only done this once before and I hesitated for a moment before I knelt down and took his cock in my hand. I slowly jerked on his pole and it soon grew longer and harder as they continued kissing. After a few minutes Steve's dick was fully erect and pointing up. Kris encouraged me to rub his balls too, so I reached down and stroked them as I jerked him off. Steve suddenly began to breathe faster and it seemed he was getting ready to climax. Kris quickly knelt down in front of him and cried out "Do it faster baby. Make him squirt for me ! " I picked up the pace and Steve groaned loudly as his cock started throbbing in my hand. The first two bursts of semen splashed onto my wife's tits and then she closed her lips around the head of his dick to catch the rest of his load.

She was able to get most of it in her mouth but some dripped down onto her neck and chest. Steve was leaning against the wall of the shower, moaning with pleasure, as he finished cumming. I continued pumping his dick until he was spent. I stepped back and started to leave the room, but not before hearing my wife ask me to join them in the bedroom in ten minutes. She giggled and asked "Maybe you can help me get Steve's dick hard again so he can fuck my pussy ?"

(to be continued)

Reactions: Susan's Slave, Nazareth and couplegr2017
Mmm. That got me instantly hard!

Reactions: toolman2c