• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just wanted to thank you all ....

• Thread starterchuckg1961
  • Start date

chuckg1961

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2006
The holiday season is coming up fast and I wanted to give a big thank you to every cucked male out there for sharing their wives. I've had the opportunity of obtaining, and entertaining, quite a few married, engaged, women and this never would have happened without your generosity!

And to you hotwives out there .... I've enjoyed, immensely, having you. Especially in front of your ever willing husbands! I look forward to meeting new women ... girlfriends, fiance's, and wives in the near future.

Anyway, Happy Holiday's to you all!

Cuckolds should be kept on a pedestal, because if they did not share their wives, a lot of horny Bulls would go to bed at night most disappointed with their lack of success with women.

chuckg1961 said:
The holiday season is coming up fast and I wanted to give a big thank you to every cucked male out there for sharing their wives. I've had the opportunity of obtaining, and entertaining, quite a few married, engaged, women and this never would have happened without your generosity!

And to you hotwives out there .... I've enjoyed, immensely, having you. Especially in front of your ever willing husbands! I look forward to meeting new women ... girlfriends, fiance's, and wives in the near future.

Anyway, Happy Holiday's to you all!

I have no way of knowing whether you're one of my wife's fuck buddies... but regardless, you're welcome.

Cuckolds should be kept on a pedestal, because if they did not share their wives, a lot of horny Bulls would go to bed at night most disappointed with their lack of success with women.

lol. So true.

Users who are viewing this thread