• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just pondering

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
Wives and husbands who do they seek to please? In a cuckold relationship I began to ponder this question. Not that it is of any great importance, yet as the man seems to almost always be the aggressive one in seeking out his wife to cuckold him. Yet if the facts are right, thousands upon thousands of men are cuckold every day with no knowledge of the foul act of breaking the wedding vows each day. And even while this is true so it is with husbands as well as they sneak around and screw some chick from the office or the bar they so often stop by, with just a few of the boy’s.
Isn’t it odd how when it happens with out the approval of the spouse it almost always ends in divorce? Seems that love indeed must then have some condition to it, or does it?
This leads me to ponder do men who profess such a love for this life do it out of self preservation or out of real lust and enjoyment of the event. I think there are indeed many who have let their own fear, low self-esteem rule the mind to the place they are ready, yes even beg the wife to go a whoring in hopes that this will some how be the magic key to keep her, the prize from the wedding day bless. It is a good thing they don’t look deep in the closet of their mind or they might find that they hate this transaction as much as getting hit by a car. Then of course there are those who like to put the sissy twist or cross dressing twist to the cuckold relationship. This one seems to me to be a great excuse for them to have their gay sex or fetish and still hide in the closet to the rest of the world.
Yet there are indeed a great many of men who really do get turned on by the fact that the person they love is fucking Joe, John and all the rest. Some deep inner lust, sexual desire, or just plain perverted emotions somehow find this to be the most exciting experiences of living. They live the encounters not only with the wife but through the wife.
I wonder do the wife’s end up agreeing because they were already fucking around, was there always a desire to fuck around, or deep with in them is hid the instinct of wanting to try as much cock as she can. I somehow think that a little hidden part in every woman is to deep down inside be a slut. If the wife does not have this deep rooted twisted segment in her mind, then your chance of getting her to fuck others is about as much chance of you winning the world’s biggest lottery.
I have come to think that every male of normal, whatever that is, desires has a very basic animal instinct to fuck. Which is why so many cheat on the wife, we think with our dicks. I think every woman has the same animal instinct to fuck men. The mind, brain, is taught from out childhood moral reasons not to have anyone but one partner. Yet the body does not care, it knows only it has a need which must be met. Overcome the mind and they are ready to climb in the sack with any guy that turns them on. So men think with the dick, women think with the head even when the pussy is screaming I want cock.
I don’t think we convince them to fuck other guys, we just give them assurance to do what they deep down really want to do any way. A deep rooted gay guy in the closet is only getting approval to do what his mind has always wanted to do anyway. So it is not about convincing it is about proving we give approval and will enjoy it because our own mind lusts after the sex she is having and the sex we will have afterwards.
I think even the smallest cocked guys really would love to be the one being the stud banging away at every bitch but life is as it is and so the mind is willing but the body isn’t and thus we adjust our mind to allow the body to live that experience through the wife. The mind is trained, not the body, that is why your body gives your cock a hard on even when you know you can’t do a thing with it.
My wife has my approval, my blessings and I look forward to each encounter she has with a lust for what we will share afterwards.

Some good thoughts there, but if you talk about the animal part in us wanting to fuck with many partners, that drive is stronger in men. On the animal level everybody wants to ensure continuation of his/hers genes, by having children. Males can have many children by having sex with many females. Females on the other hand invest much more in a pregnancy and they cannot have as many children as a man theoretically can, so they have to be more picky. Putting it simple males go for quantity, while females go for quality. This is true in the animal world and it partly applies to humans as well - when it comes to sexual encounters, men are less picky then women (although that seems to change when it comes to entering a long term relationship).
Anyway, based on that I would say that if we want to blame infidelity on our animal part, that would be something like that:

Males want to copulate with as many females as possible
Females want to copulate with the best male available

So the desire to have sex with others in a woman could be caused by her feeling that her man is not "the best male available"...

Just pondering too...

Worst possible thing for a Cuckold

Can you imagine wanting your wife to cuck you because the thought of a bull fucking her drives you wild? But your wife decides to have an affair and not tell you about all the hot cock she is getting! All that pleasure and humiliation denied..all because the bitch won't come clean. That would really suck.

hmmmmmm

JeffSmith988 said:
Can you imagine wanting your wife to cuck you because the thought of a bull fucking her drives you wild? But your wife decides to have an affair and not tell you about all the hot cock she is getting! All that pleasure and humiliation denied..all because the bitch won't come clean. That would really suck.
And Jeff I am sure your point is well taken and yet very true. I know for sure that there are men who visit this site and say they want this so bad and have no ideal their little momma is doing and has been for a long time. Well I sayI am sure, what I mean is if numbers are right its a safe bet.

thanks guys good thoughts

Hmmmm

Bringing this back to the front may help answer many questions for the new members.

tuppinsinmo said:
I don’t think we convince them to fuck other guys, we just give them assurance to do what they deep down really want to do any way.

This is exactly right, in my view of this lifestyle. Nicely put, Tuppinsinmo.

Users who are viewing this thread