• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just found this site... my wife is pregnant...

• Thread starterwifeowned
  • Start date
Wifeowned

wifeowned said:
Trying to get to sleep here but can't...

6 hours ago i left marny with Lil and Jason... when i left with "our" baby, marn was naked and getting ready for a party... not sure how many exactly, but Lil kept saying they were all big and had heard all about marny and were dying to meet her...

i got a phone message saying "im a black ***** now" a lil while ago... not sure if marn really sent it or Lil maybe... marny doesnt usually talk about herself like that. wish they'd attached a picture...

I wish you would to(photo0:p:p:p::p okdeacon

pregnant pussy

Hope your eating her out every day. Pregnant pussy is the sweetest creamiest best smelling pussy there is and the discharge is incredible to eat up.

baby due

wifes black baby due soon , and if you wany any last preggy photos by e-mail
let me know.

Marny’s first baby has a father, If the kid ever asks who her dad is, you can tell her.
With Lill examining Marny’s pussy if she is ready to entertain Lill again and be impregnated by any of different guys. If her next offspring will ask Marny who her or his father is, she can answer: "you know non of them."
Don’t you see it, Lill is conspiring to get Marny in the family way again. And by letting a bunch of strangers loose upon her Marny can catch a lot of things that Lill can not take away from her.

I Would

beverly said:
wifes black baby due soon , and if you wany any last preggy photos by e-mail
let me know.

Beverly I respectfully request the photos of heavy knocked up hot wife:pokdeacon:p:D:)

hi..... marny typing..... how is everyone..... im ok..... i think.... i mean.... im loving being a mum...... really!! and my family are kinda over the shock i guess..... are there really any other women out there who have done this..... or even just.... a gang bang..... god the words still just make me get goosebumps..... in weird places.... but like..... i know that i enjoyed being the centre of attention for those men..... and having Lil and Jason controlling me.... but sometimes now...... especially after the other weekend..... i feel so slutty....

lil doesnt want me to get sick.... the friends that they invited for.... my party..... she played with several of them too....

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Feeling slutty is part of this lifestyle no? You get to be the little slut that has a wonderful husband to come home to whom also gives you a safe nurturing loving environment. I personally have always loved BBC and I was lucky enough to marry a VERY well endowed white man (i swear though he is a black man in a white man's body) who understands and loves the fact that I love BBC. Does that make sense? LOL We both get gratification from it and yes I feel slutty but that was the point. I could be carefree (with condoms) and lose control when I am with my lover(s) and then retreat back home and tell hubby all the dirty naughty details and have him wrap his arms around me while we have outstanding sex. Let your hubby give you the warm fuzzy feelings and stay slutty because life is just too short.

Marny

wifeowned said:
hi..... marny typing..... how is everyone..... im ok..... i think.... i mean.... im loving being a mum...... really!! and my family are kinda over the shock i guess..... are there really any other women out there who have done this..... or even just.... a gang bang..... god the words still just make me get goosebumps..... in weird places.... but like..... i know that i enjoyed being the centre of attention for those men..... and having Lil and Jason controlling me.... but sometimes now...... especially after the other weekend..... i feel so slutty....

lil doesnt want me to get sick.... the friends that they invited for.... my party..... she played with several of them too....

You are the best Hot Wife I ever heard of and that is saying something for I am very experienced. But please sweetie what happen at th party? How many? How big? Did you take their cum? Are there any photos? We have been begging for so long!!!!!!!!!!! You know you can hide the face. How about it? Any knocked up photos NO FACE? Are you being truthful about your loving the BBC? Please More you own us throw us a bone. Like the black guys have been doing to you.:p:p:D:p JUST LOVE THIS. okdeacon said it.

hello again... i feel so confused sometimes because i never really wanted more than my wonderful husband, but now... even though when i do make love to him he feels nice and tries real hard, i don't come with him like i used to any more...

my first party there were 10 men there as well as Master and Mistress... some of them used condoms... some didn't... mostly if they didn't, they used my mouth and ass... i know it's not a true contraceptive, but i am still breastfeeding...

the bit i liked most... was when Mistress fingerfucked me and made me come while i was riding one of the men... she likes how loose i am now... after giving birth, and wants to keep me loose she says... it has been making it harder at home, but apparently i give really good blowjobs now...

Hi Marny ,
do you see Lil and Jason as Mistress and Master? You have indeed a wonderful husband, why don’t you make him happy? I am sure he would love to serve you orally. He is eager to lick you front and back.

wifeowned said:
hello again... i feel so confused sometimes because i never really wanted more than my wonderful husband, but now... even though when i do make love to him he feels nice and tries real hard, i don't come with him like i used to any more...

my first party there were 10 men there as well as Master and Mistress... some of them used condoms... some didn't... mostly if they didn't, they used my mouth and ass... i know it's not a true contraceptive, but i am still breastfeeding...

the bit i liked most... was when Mistress fingerfucked me and made me come while i was riding one of the men... she likes how loose i am now... after giving birth, and wants to keep me loose she says... it has been making it harder at home, but apparently i give really good blowjobs now...
Marny; You are the ultimate Hot Wife. Thanks and please keep us informed. Teach hubby to love your creampies:p Have Fun . Photo? okdeacon

Hot story of true...Marny glad you found your calling as a little marrie white slut for black cocks. I am sure I speak for many of us here do you have any pics to share???

marny likes that real people talk to her on here, tho gets a bit flustered about the pics... Master and Mistress have taken some, but we dont have copies. And shes not real keen for anyone to see her pics in case someone she knows sees them.

she hasnt had any more gangs, but Lil has been visiting a bit, and likes marn to take care of her in our bed - that is, so that she leaves a wet patch on my side/pillow...

Hide Marnys Face

wifeowned said:
marny likes that real people talk to her on here, tho gets a bit flustered about the pics... Master and Mistress have taken some, but we dont have copies. And shes not real keen for anyone to see her pics in case someone she knows sees them.

she hasnt had any more gangs, but Lil has been visiting a bit, and likes marn to take care of her in our bed - that is, so that she leaves a wet patch on my side/pillow...
We could see your beautiful wife and no one would know. If they were close enough to you two to know her by a photo with no face. Then they are so close that they already know for they have most likely seen your child. Still hope for a photo. Thanks for sharing. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread