• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just found this site... my wife is pregnant...

• Thread starterwifeowned
  • Start date

wifeowned

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 17, 2007
Hi...

Just came across this site and had to tell someone... since in a few months everyone will know anyway...

6 months ago I met an old school friend I hadn't seen in years. Over the next month or so we got together a fair bit - him, his wife, me and my wife. His wife is a sweet lilly white girl, very friendly, sincere... for the record, he's tall, heavily built, and black as the Ace of Spades...

Now... when I met my wife she was dating a black guy, so i've always known she liked them... sometimes i'd dirtytalk during sex about big black guys ganging her... and she'd go wild from it... She quickly took to my friend... not that his wife seemed to mind one bit...

On one night after a few wines, while my wife Marny and Jason flirted in the pool, Lilly (as i'll call her) quietly asked me if my wife Marny and i are into swapping... i was pretty shocked, but said we'd thought about it a little... which we had... i asked if they'd done anything, and she said that Jason did whatever she told him... and she'd love to tell him to fuck Marny...

Well, sure enough, a week later we went to their house and within 30 min i was helping hold marn open for Jas's cock... then marn guided me into Lil... all with condoms. After that first session Lil told us about their relationship - that she is Domme, and that she milks Jas's prostate daily. She said we didnt need to worry about condoms if she could do the same to me (and teach marn how to do it as well)...

So for over a week marny, and sometimes Lil would milk me... which i was happy enough about cos i'd wanted marny to try playing with my ass for a while... sure enough, after all that milking, i found it very hard to even have an orgasm yet alone shoot anything... and supposedly Jas was being kept milked too...

marny wasnt on any birth control... and we did kinda know that there was still a risk that Jas might shoot something... but i think we were both kinda turned on by the idea...

3 weeks after the first unprotected time, marn realised she was late... we told Lil and Jason... they were delighted...

• Wow
Reactions: Custer Laststand and AstaSilva
After Impregnation

[i just edited the first post a bit, guess i was a bit nervous as i wrote it]

After we told them, they asked what we planned on doing. There's no way marny will have an abortion, so we're keeping it... just have no idea what we're going to tell our families... i'm still half expecting Lil and Jas to say they want it, and thats why they got marn pregnant, but then i think no, Lil just wanted to do it because she could.

we still have our sex parties... no condoms, though i'm still milked heavily by marn and Lil, and don't get to fuck Lil as much... and Jas's milking seems to have stopped, because he's sure producing again and fills marn up for me to clean...

Reactions: Custer Laststand
wifeowned

This is some very hot stuff. White wife balck pregnant makes a sexy thread. It is obivious it was done intentionally which makes it even hotter. Does he ever get to fuck her with you or his wife not there? That is also quite hot. Or have you ever found her pussy full of cum and did not he had fucked her until you started licking her pussy. Thats one of my kinks. Any way this is a good thread and I wish to thank you for sharing. How about a photo of her tummy and pussy as things go along? You can always hide the face. It would also be cool to see a photo of the big black cock that knocked her up!! Whatever you can and wish to do will be appreicated. How hot does she think it is to have her belly swelling up from the fuckings her husbands black friend has been giving her?Have Fun to all of you.:p :eek: :p :eek: okdeacon

Thanks for your thoughts, okdeacon.
Yes, sometimes they play without me, either just Jas and marny, or the 3 of them together. marn has even tried some bi stuff with Lil, which kills me cos she knows how much i'd like to see her do it, but Lil wont let me watch.

The first condomless time, seems Lil was basically already pulling all the strings, maybe the 3rd time Jas fucked marn i was instructed to finish him manually inside her... so marn was on her back, him between her legs, his very ample cock half inside, and i kinda stroked his cock... i think back on that now and kinda imagine thats when she got pregnant.

Wifeowned

wifeowned said:
Thanks for your thoughts, okdeacon.
Yes, sometimes they play without me, either just Jas and marny, or the 3 of them together. marn has even tried some bi stuff with Lil, which kills me cos she knows how much i'd like to see her do it, but Lil wont let me watch.

The first condomless time, seems Lil was basically already pulling all the strings, maybe the 3rd time Jas fucked marn i was instructed to finish him manually inside her... so marn was on her back, him between her legs, his very ample cock half inside, and i kinda stroked his cock... i think back on that now and kinda imagine thats when she got pregnant.
This is very very hot; How hot does it make you when you look at Marns puffy tummy? Does it make her hot as well to be making Jas's baby as she see her tummy swelling? Good Luck to All & Keep having fun. okdeacon

Some men can get a woman pregnant even when they're not trying. That's a special skill. ;)

Kinda Mixed

Mixed feelings i guess when i see her belly, which is every morning when i wake up, unless Jas and/or Lil stayed over.

i know how much marn has wanted to start a family, just always thought i'd be the sperm donar...

Lil milked me yesterday. She collected it in a cup and got me to drink it. sometimes she gets marn to drink it. makes a show of it, saying at least my sperm has found one of marns holes again.

Owned

Well for what is worth we are with you. I think the baby is going to be very fortunate for I can tell it is going to be loved a well cared for. One of my lady friends that read this said she knows Marn is really into her swelling belly as she said that is all a woman thinks about when she sees her swollen belly. That is the MAN that knocked her up and the fact that she is his and will be as long as she is carrying his baby. Its a feeling that he owns her and his seed is growing so big in her. This is my lady friends veiw of things. Marn have any thing to say? Our Very Best Wishes to All Of You.:cool: okdeacon

This is marny...

hi......im marny....ians wife...he showed me what hes told you all.....has me pretty flustered and embarrassed......i never imagined ending up like this when we started playing with others....id gone off the pill so we could have a baby together, and we'd stopped playing with anyone else because of that....but then ian bumped into jason.....id seen pictures of him before and i think maybe ian wanted me to have sex with him even before lil suggested it.....but i dont think he wanted me to have jasons baby......but we will both love it.....

Thanks Marny

wifeowned said:
hi......im marny....ians wife...he showed me what hes told you all.....has me pretty flustered and embarrassed......i never imagined ending up like this when we started playing with others....id gone off the pill so we could have a baby together, and we'd stopped playing with anyone else because of that....but then ian bumped into jason.....id seen pictures of him before and i think maybe ian wanted me to have sex with him even before lil suggested it.....but i dont think he wanted me to have jasons baby......but we will both love it.....
I know you will love the baby and it will have a good life. You are probably right about Ian and that does not make him bad for a hell of a lot of us men like for their to put out to other men. Its such a hot thing and a lot more people are into it than one might think. You are just experiencing to ultimate by having your black lovers baby. I know if I was yor hubby and this had happen at my desires I would be into it all the way. I would probably have a hard on every time I saw your swollen belly and your breast filling with milk. So all of you enjoy this special time and all of lifes pleasures. Would Ian post a body photo of you without your face? Thinking of you four and wishing you roses.:cool: okdeacon

we're about to find out how our families are going to respond...

marn is full term... lil and jas used her last weekend - vigorously - "to help urge the baby along". they are very excited too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please keep us updated Marny

I hope that you will continue to post all of us updates on how things go for you. I bet your families will be shocked as you have said, but they will get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck

Best of luck , hope all goes well, and please let us know, aswell as the reactions;)

Well its happened... my wife gave birth to a very black baby girl, 6 pounds 5 ounces 3 weeks ago...

marny is loving being a mum... even though shes had hardly any sleep since... i do my bit of course, bringing her to marny during the night when she cries.

at the hospital we had to finally explain to our parents... her family just look pityingly at me now... my family are still shocked... not that we told them the real truth - said we tried swinging and didnt realise thats when she got pregnant...

of course Lil and Jas visited at the hospital too... though not while family were there... lots of looks from the nurses after that...

Thank you to keep us up to date, I wish the best for mother and child.
Earlier to day I send you a lengthy e-mail, but it was not deliverable. You must have changed your address.
I did not like to post in the forum, cause I did not know how to address you and your case. I never contacted anybody in your circumstances.
I can imagine you had o problem with your parents. In future be more careful and don’t trust Jil. She knew that milking the prostate is no method to prevent pregnancy. Most likely Jil is sterile.
Wish you better luck for the future and that you have a healthy daughter.

the baby

congratulations,
it must be very impressive to have such a real beautiful black baby.

Knowing that the two of you are white.
The people on the street will not know how you both become a black baby, so don't think about that issue.
and the family will have to learn to live with it, simple as that.

Don't think to much about it, enjoy your baby and your great wife, and wish her all the best.

greetings from Belgium, cuck22

enser said:
Earlier to day I send you a lengthy e-mail, but it was not deliverable. You must have changed your address.[/SIZE][/FONT]
I did not like to post in the forum, cause I did not know how to address you and your case. I never contacted anybody in your circumstances.
I can imagine you had o problem with your parents. In future be more careful and don’t trust Jil. She knew that milking the prostate is no method to prevent pregnancy. Most likely Jil is sterile.
Wish you better luck for the future and that you have a healthy daughter.

mother and daughter doing well... Lill isnt sterile... just doesnt want to have her own; yet at least. Apparently they told marn one day that Lill just loved marnys cute body and wanted to see her pregnant... from instant they met.

marny told me also during some of her visits on her own with them that theyve told her they'd love her to have another, in time... but first wants to share her.

my email is working again now...

hello again...
Lil has been regularly "inspecting" marny's pussy, taking it upon herself to decide when she's "ready" to resume her place as their toy... they've come over a few times and teased me as they watched her feed...
last weekend Lil said she felt marny was nearly ready... i believe that Lil and Jason have some kind of party planned... first time really sharing her... i'll have babysitting duties i believe...

Wifeowned

I am glad to hear Marny and child are well and ALL are happy. This is how I thought it would be and I am happy for you all. Marny you are one hell of a Hot Wife and I tip my Stetson to you maam. Best to you all. I have a hunch Marny that you are in for some serious fucking very soon. If so, enjoy for you are the anchor for your group.:p:p:p:p Thanks for sharing your adventure. Another one is probably in your near future. Best Wishes!!!!!!!! The okdeacon said it to you.

Trying to get to sleep here but can't...

6 hours ago i left marny with Lil and Jason... when i left with "our" baby, marn was naked and getting ready for a party... not sure how many exactly, but Lil kept saying they were all big and had heard all about marny and were dying to meet her...

i got a phone message saying "im a black ***** now" a lil while ago... not sure if marn really sent it or Lil maybe... marny doesnt usually talk about herself like that. wish they'd attached a picture...

Users who are viewing this thread