• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

just drove through the hood (youngstown ohio)

• Thread starterMjones16101
  • Start date

Mjones16101

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2011
got out of work early today and on my way home i decided to go down 422 into the heart of hoodville. Any of you from youngstown or familiar with it know how bad it is, lots of boarded up and half burned down houses. all the businesses boarded up. a long time ago while taking a detour due to an accident i was in this bad area. i pulled into a parking lot behind one of these dive bars to turn around. there was like a little roofed in area behind the back like a vestebule. I could clearly see in broad daylight a white girl on her knees sucking off 2 black guys and the one guy was filming it with his phone. i watched until the one guy busted a nut, he zipped up and started walking towards my truck, i got the fuck out of dodge....but back to my story.

I drive through here because my cock gets hard seeing prostitutes standing around, sometimes being picked up, it just drives me insane. Over and over all I can think about is my wife being in one of those bars, getting hammered and being gang banged by the brothers in the back room, or worse, being ****** into the filthy bathroom floor where she is mouth fucked repeatidily. when they let her leave she comes home and immediatly has to wash her hair because the cum she wasnt able to swallow ended up in her hair. I am blessed to have a wife that loves black cock.

This is what i call a gangbang

OH WOW ! that sounds just like one of my hot fantasies , my wife and I love to drive out to this lake about 45 min. away from us , but about 10 min. from the lake you drive through this nasty run down part of this town and I've seen a few thug looking guys hanging around all kinds a few white mean looking guys some hispanic and some black . I too have thoughts of my wife and me getting stuck in this part of town and taking to one of these nasty guys run down homes . Then they gangbang my mature hot big tited wife and use me for oral duty , cleaning up their nasty cum loads dripping out of my wife's hairy cunt and asshole , and having me suck those dirty smelly white , black and hispanic cocks and lick their assholes all night long .

i would love to pimpe her ass out, that would be amazing.

And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadows of my heart

Been through youngstown Ohio. A year back not the most welcoming place

Stoned_rabbit said:
Been through youngstown Ohio. A year back not the most welcoming place

==========

the blacker the city the less hospitable and more
dangerous it becomes ...a coefficient correlation of
.97 i'd guess :confused:

it is a definate shithole for sure. there is a xxx adult theatre called he foster art theatre where anyone wanting to watch there wife suck or get fucked by black guys is a must stop. also there used to be an interracial bar there too but it got closed down because too many losers ruined it.

Users who are viewing this thread