• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jo Frost (Super Nanny loves herself some BBC)

• Thread starterBlackcockforwhiteslut
  • Start date

Blackcockforwhiteslut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2009
Ok a couple of years ago there was an article in the British tabloids with Jo Frost ex lover telling all about her and her sexual preferences no big deal right things like this happen all the time with "celebrities" well............turns out the guy was black. Now I have searched all over the net for the article but cant find it but its a particular story that stuck in my head because the guy was black and I have always fantasised about fucking the shit out of this broad. I have a thing for authoritative women and love putting them in their place with my BBC. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing an authoritative woman who is sued to control and ordering people around spread out naked, exhausted and sore with your cum dripping out of her used and abused pussy. I have fantasized many a times of what I would do with this super Nanny and I invite you all to do the same.

I tried posting pics but this sites uploading is failing at the moment.

Here are some pics

amd_frost.jpg

Supernanny_344501a.JPG

article-1036217-0200ACAF00000578-428_468x534.jpg

Yeah she's someone I wouldn’t mind playing with for a night or two. Love nurses, teachers, secretary, nanny I love women in those roles and get turnt on thinking out taking a woman playing in one of those roles.

Last edited by a moderator:
supernanny-431.jpg

article-0-0639D71E0000044D-836_306x423.jpg

full_wenn1669285.jpg

24gtysm.jpg

I just know she would be a real slut in bed.

Looks about right.

Fakes

All right guys I have picked up a new habit Faking hot Babes and this is one that needs to be faked. I will try and start one in ther fakers section Lets try and contribute

She's kidna cute...

Bootyz said:
She's kidna cute...

It's not about being "cute" its about how good a ho can take a cock, I am usually good at spotting good dick takers and trust me when I say this woman looks like she can take a dick...........or 5.

Blackcockforwhiteslut said:
Ok a couple of years ago there was an article in the British tabloids with Jo Frost ex lover telling all about her and her sexual preferences no big deal right things like this happen all the time with "celebrities" well............turns out the guy was black. Now I have searched all over the net for the article but cant find it but its a particular story that stuck in my head because the guy was black and I have always fantasised about fucking the shit out of this broad. I have a thing for authoritative women and love putting them in their place with my BBC. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing an authoritative woman who is sued to control and ordering people around spread out naked, exhausted and sore with your cum dripping out of her used and abused pussy. I have fantasized many a times of what I would do with this super Nanny and I invite you all to do the same.

I tried posting pics but this sites uploading is failing at the moment.

Is this the British article you are thinking of sir?

Supernanny Jo Frost: I want to be Supermummy - mirror.co.uk

Heh

Blackcockforwhiteslut said:
It's not about being "cute" its about how good a ho can take a cock, I am usually good at spotting good dick takers and trust me when I say this woman looks like she can take a dick...........or 5.

Well, that helps too, heh.

I never got the whole supermodel = beautiful equation...I can get BBW, I can get petite, but 6 feet+ walking planks that look like they'll go asunder if you pinch their arm...what's the attraction?

Bootyz said:
Well, that helps too, heh.

I never got the whole supermodel = beautiful equation...I can get BBW, I can get petite, but 6 feet+ walking planks that look like they'll go asunder if you pinch their arm...what's the attraction?

True true couldn’t agree more, me personally I am not into thin girls if you want me to hit it. Also from past experiences I have caught on to the fact that bigger women can take dick better than thin model wannabes. Get a big woman down on her knees ass in the air and go to town.............what a beautiful thing. I have seen white guys freak out over a thick woman "Ewwwwwww look at her stretch marks and cellulite" there loss our gain right on.

i'd luv hit it...

I'd bend that big butt over and bang her,she does look like a wild one

Users who are viewing this thread