• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

jewish girl

• Thread starterclassicalgas
  • Start date
teaseme said:
Being a jewish male, we have a limited selection of pretty jewish women. Apparently our selection is now one less. Another one lost to the BBC...

lol, be cause we know how 2 go what they got, got any friends??

don't worry , what i got u is Kosher

JewishPrincess4BBC said:
...P.S For those of you wondering about the white guy in the picture, yes i was dating him, and no i didnt fuck him. I dumped him a week later for a very hot black boy from school, you know how hard it is to resist..

of course that ass from your other pic would have been wasted, lol

i think she needs me to slap it she has been a bad girl

ANYONE who knows any extra about how to satisfy a well hung Jewish MAN , please get back to me. I have had one (BJ) date and several conversations with him. He is VERY interested in me and I want to satisfy him completely. I am asking for help from Jewish girls mainly but anyone else who has this experience. BTW, it IS "interracial" so still on topic

BlkProf,
I LOVE uncut. Even though my boyfriend is Jewish. He takes me missionary with my ankles up on his soulders and my feet caressing his neck. But I would like to suck you and try to deep throat you Prof! Luv, Missy

Dear Cuck Wannabe2. I love ARAB cock. So far I have only sucked them though. I kept it to hand jobs and blow jobs only the first time my spouse was out of country for the Army. Tell me if you are huge like a lot of Arab boys.?
I now actually prefer anal ! I found anal and oral and hand jobs a good method of birth control at times. Luv, Missy

Jewish princess,
Love the pics, they are by far the hottest on the site. Hope to see more of them soon. I want to chat with you as well, see if I cant work a time to meet some time soon, I will be traveling near you this summer, and would love to stop by.
James

Have any more pictures Jewish Girl? :)

Dude in middle look like Vanilla Ice...

Big Lips

Love to see those big lips wraped around a big black cock. Awesome!

sigh...some poor girl on myspace or somesuch just got her pics stolen...what is it about interracial that makes people act like weirdos?

Wow

Kathy, you are one hot little Jewish slut!

I know I wish I could have a nice girl like you... sweet on the outside, a black-cock craving ***** on the inside...

can have some jewish pusss

no shit!

biggblackboy said:
sigh...some poor girl on myspace or somesuch just got her pics stolen...what is it about interracial that makes people act like weirdos?

I agree! FAKE

Fake or not it would be great for her to go home and announce to her parents she has been blackbred.

maybe you guys should not make such quick judgments and scare her away. i was nice to her and after a while went on cam for me once or twice. not like she's gonna do anything crazy for a white guy, but she's definitely 100% real and beautiful. i think her legs look even better in motion

Where did she go? I wish she would come back. she is a hottie.

biggblackboy said:

Yeah looks like yet another game player. Are any internet ads real anymore?

wow i jacked off to her and she is wearing clothes, she made a mess of me
greg

JewishPrincess4BBC said:
wow! would never have expected so many responses. I appreciate them all! In response to the boy who asked, yes, my parents are quite aware im a slut for BBC. I bring home black boys all the time so to them its quite obvious. they dont approve but their gonna have to get used to it :love: For anyone who'd like to chat, my msn is cantforget69@hotmail.com

Here are a few more pics..any comments would be appreciated.

You are a goddess JP4BBB ..I love u

hi all. she sent me two more pictures, enjoy.

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 547
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 476

Users who are viewing this thread