Jerry Springer

• Thread startersteve_o_420
  • Start date

steve_o_420

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Sep 27, 2006
www.cuckolds.com
Jerry Springer's show had a cuckold scene on it one time. This lady came out with her hubby on a dog chain. She made him lick her feet, she slapped him, spit in his face, then brought out her big black lover and all humiliated him TBC

steve_o_420 said:
Jerry Springer's show had a cuckold scene on it one time. This lady came out with her hubby on a dog chain. She made him lick her feet, she slapped him, spit in his face, then brought out her big black lover and all humiliated him TBC

======

being on Jerry Springer
gives cuckoldry a bad reputation imho:mad:

Lol

Why so many negative comments, most of the people that post here are like the people he has on. In fact, I have said it before, many of you should go on the show, he likes gay in the closet fellows, are guys who like to place dress up. Why not go on his show and get paid for it, you might even meet someone while there to make your fantasy come true. LOL

tuppinsinmo said:
Why so many negative comments, most of the people that post here are like the people he has on. In fact, I have said it before, many of you should go on the show, he likes gay in the closet fellows, are guys who like to place dress up. Why not go on his show and get paid for it, you might even meet someone while there to make your fantasy come true. LOL

not so funny pal

Jery springer is pussy...he only talks about useless things and ignoring the S E X...the thing most rockkkkkk in life

only 3 ronds / episods sex showed up...so !!!

and as the singer said once .....lets talk about sex baby..lets talk about you and me....etc

take it easy man....dont always take things seriously...life is nice....you gara live it thats all

I would not be surprised if there were a surge in cuckold marriages after the Jerry Springer Show.

"If lots of others are doing this, then it gives us permission to do it as well".

Last edited by a moderator:
The Springer show does bring forth many counter-cultural issues that would be hidden otherwise.

We have friends that lived in Cinncinati, Ohio when Springer was mayor there. According to them.. he was not so good.

Personally, We don't care for him that much. If it weren't hard enough being a Big Woman in a culture that embraces very slim women as the epitome of beauty, The Springer episodes that have had big women on them make them mostly out to be uneducated dolts.

Of course, in all fairness..they do a pretty good job of that themselves.:D

Melanie

I think that Jerry Springer has one of the best jobs in the world. Watch the show some time and pay attenssion to how little Jerry actually does. He makes good money with little effort.

You are so right!!

Saraha said:
I would not be surprised if there were a surge in cuckold marriages after the Jerry Springer Show.

"If lots of others are doing this, then it gives us permission to do it as well".

You are right! I think cuckolding marriages are on the increase. Just as there has been an increase in white women dating black men. I know I would love to find a woman to be my wife and cuck me with black men. I would take very good care of her.

Missey's sissy said:
He makes good money with little effort.
You are right. But I think the way how he´s doing it is terrible.