• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jermain Defoe and simon webbe

• Thread starterjoesph33
  • Start date
J

joesph33

Chantelle Houghton progresses from reality star to WAG as she starts dating Jermain Defoe | Mail Online

Damn cant believe jermain defoe has done it again, this guy is banging yet another white female, but to be fair he sure likes to go with dumb bitches (in some ways though there not there all rich), cant stand this girl myself, nice bod but horrid voice and she is bloody thick as shit (worse then Danielle Lloyd even hehe), but fuck it look at this guy go, check out the pics of him with all his conquests at the bottom, good going mate, money or not, hes been fucking these white women like no ones business

'I'd rather face Simon Cowell than I'm A Celeb's gruesome bugs', says Simon Webbe's X Factor reject girlfriend | Mail Online

Cant also stand this program, but damn look at this ex boy band guys girlfriend, the other two white women on the show are always sitting with him and he seems a real nice guy to be honest not big headed at all, any way nice to see some black guys with white women more and more in every day media, good for young white girls to see id say

xwsd3.jpg

245ylb5.jpg

4qrdyx.jpg

Be great if the cameras picked him and his girlfriend and that big boobed blonde in the last picture going at it, that would sure make more people watch what is in reality a awful program imo lol

Up to her navel!

Thats how far I reckon Webbe gets into that girl

she is very hot

She's bangin

Users who are viewing this thread