• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jerk off

• Thread startercrave
  • Start date

crave

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 16, 2006
Sometimes, when I feel the urge to jerk off at work, I use this fantasy...

I envision my wife and I standing at the altar, getting married. The preacher goes through all the motions, we accept the vows and everything, and right after he says "I now pronounce you man and wife" but BEFORE he says "You may now kiss the bride," she drops to her knees and begins sucking off every man at our wedding.

Of course, in my fantasy, everyone knows this is what is supposed to happen, because that's the way it was planned. My best man (my best friend) gets the first honors, so he stands over her, jerking his big meat while she holds her mouth wide open, smiling, and waiting for the load. He shoots so hard that the people standing close to us can actually hear his cum splatter on the roof of her mouth, three times. After that, he milks his big a** private onto her outstretched tongue, and soon everyone crowds in, ready to use my wife before I can ever get a chance to. This is my ultimate humiliation, having to stand there and watch friends and family members alike jerk off all over my pretty bride's face.

Pretty soon the action starts getting kind of frantic, and maybe even a little bit out of hand as they get a little rougher with her, grabbing her head, messing up her white wedding veil while occasionally missing her face and spewing into it. They're ruining my wife's wedding dress, and I had to pay for it...

Some guy I've never even seen before starts whacking off right into her face, and to my horror he actually plants the head of his huge private right up to my wife's nostril, gets a good seal, holds her head steady and blows his load. He never removed the head of his cock from her nose until his a** cheeks slowly stopped clenching, and I realized that she took it all without even choking.

She checked with me for a brief second right after that, just by glancing over at me, and then she resumed stroking and playing with everyone's private and nuts that came within reach. Even my 16 year old nephew got to bust a nut upside her smiling face.

I could see that all the guys were commenting and laughing at how disgusting my new wife looked in her wedding dress all ruined with cum, and most of the guys I knew personally were actually pointing and laughing at me, rather openly, even my best man.

Right about then, the preacher says "You may now kiss the bride."

I walk over to her and take her hand as she rises from her kneeling position on the floor. Looking into her cum smeared face and glossy lips, I kiss her deeply, smelling all the pungent semen that coats her face like a thick sheen, finally completing our wedding vows.

Everyone at the wedding gets to come over to our new house and f*** her anytime they want, and sometimes they even come over while I'm getting ready to leave for work, fucking the mess out of her early in the morning on our bed as I put on my work clothes to go out and support her, right in front of me.

My boss at work heard the rumors about her, and now he comes over every morning, making her serve him breakfast and then making me watch as he pokes his big private into her cheeks, making her face all distorted and funny looking. He laughs at her, and threatens to fire me if I don't assist him while he pretty much rapes her.

He makes me hold her big tits together while he pumps his private between them, he makes me go get beer for him while he has time alone with her, and even though I know she doesn't like him as a person, I know for a fact that she likes his big private. She tells me so. I know she loves me, but she never lets me do anything other than suck the cum of about 50 men out of her every day when I get home. Just about every one of the guys from our wedding come by at least three times a week, and they use every last hole in her body. The last time she let me try to f*** her, I couldn't even get hard because she'd been so stretched out and used. I hope my friends don't get tired of using my wife, because without them I wouldn't have any friends. I'd hate to have to start paying them....

Visit Crave Site:)

Users who are viewing this thread