• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jealousy v.s Arousal

• Thread starterteddy1
  • Start date

teddy1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2006
Tonite Jen showed up after work with her lover James. I've been dying to watch them make love. She told me they were going up to bed and she would leave the door open for me. I was thrilled beyond belief !!!

I watched James fuck my wife from behind for a few minutes while I played with my stiff dick. I loved the sounds she was making, moaning with delight each time he thrust into her sweet pussy. Her lover seemed to be able to last forever, and as I continued watching, I squirted my load onto my hand.

Now here's the bad part. After I came, a feeling of jealousy took over. I felt horrible that my wife needed another man's cock to give her the pleasure she deserved. I realized she had never responded to my lovemaking that way. I went to lay down in the guest room but the sounds of passion were driving me out of my mind. When James grunted and came inside my wife, I had to get away. I came down to post this, but I can still hear them laughing and playing llike newlyweds. What should I do now ????

Reactions: Bangasauras and mounia
I know the feeling

I know your feeling, I feel the same after I jerk off watching or as in last Saturday night listening. When I'm participating or helping its not so bad. perhaps you should try to be part of the action.

andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bangasauras
Or don't allow yourself to cum until after they do.

I know it's hard, but spread out the thrill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your wife could always lock you up in a chastity cage. If you aren't allowed to come, you won't have to deal with those jealous feelings.

The jealousy rage is part of the power that the wife has over the cuck. Surely it's part of the buzz you get?

feelijngs

teddy1 said:
Tonite Jen showed up after work with her lover James. I've been dying to watch them make love. She told me they were going up to bed and she would leave the door open for me. I was thrilled beyond belief !!!

I watched James fuck my wife from behind for a few minutes while I played with my stiff dick. I loved the sounds she was making, moaning with delight each time he thrust into her sweet pussy. Her lover seemed to be able to last forever, and as I continued watching, I squirted my load onto my hand.

Now here's the bad part. After I came, a feeling of jealousy took over. I felt horrible that my wife needed another man's cock to give her the pleasure she deserved. I realized she had never responded to my lovemaking that way. I went to lay down in the guest room but the sounds of passion were driving me out of my mind. When James grunted and came inside my wife, I had to get away. I came down to post this, but I can still hear them laughing and playing llike newlyweds. What should I do now ????
its hard when her lover isnt much bigger than you but she screams hes better than you

Reactions: Bangasauras

Users who are viewing this thread