Japanese wife fantasies need reality!

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date
I know a guy who used to work as a "massage therapist" for housewives in Japan; he refuses to go into detail, but apparently if the woman is willing there are very few limits for where they'll massage.

Can you pm me his info and tell me about what he looks like please? Is he still around?

He's not around anymore that I know of, left Japan, sorry.

Last night she dressed up in a white gstring and see through mini dress with high stockings. I got in the shower and left the computer on skype for her with some random dude to watch my wife. I came out of the shower and he was showing his cock to her and she was rubbing her pussy.
I had her get on her knees and suck my cock then I moved the camera around as I fucked her. .....progress?

Yeah that sounds good; she's still being picky though, you need to get her to the stage where she'll show to anybody, first online, then in real life.

I just told her I was going to find 5 guys thismorning to share her pics with and have them masterbate and cum too. She said ok!!!
Joinme will be posted in the other section in a couple minutes!

She's starting to come around and be a good girl. Next step is you take her out somewhere and ****** her publicly to whoever you choose. There's a couple adult movie theatres in Yokohama where couples do stuff like that, why not try that?

hi guy.., your girl is hot and I can give her a good massage..., she still want it?

I love Japanese women

Japanese women are so sexy, it´s unbelievabale!
If one day i get to go to Japan i´ll fuck my way to heaven there:cool:

Ya, she's hot as fuck and I wish I could share her with the world! Just go around to different countries on vacation and watch her fuck guys in the hotel room!

He Tokyocouple.., Im in Yokohama.., lets do something hot with your girl???...

Didn't you email me already? If not go ahead and shoot me your email address.

Hey, Tokyo.., I sent you a PM with my detail....

Any hot update about your Japanese wife? :p

Hi Tokyo, if you come to Germany will be a pleasure to meet her... ;)