• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jamal For Her

• Thread starterTisha N Jamal
  • Start date

Tisha N Jamal

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 15, 2014
Tampa Fl
www.facebook.com
Master if passion Jamal for her.

Will travel but Florida based 1/2 of couple 64061_166755013442142_1456871574_n.jpg64061_166755013442142_1456871574_n.jpg

Mmmm... *falls to her knees infront of Jamal; face inches from his barely covered buldge finger tips slipping down the top of the towel, my long pink fingernails sneaking down and pressing softly into jamals skin. I remove the towel and let his big flaccid cock and balls flop out; I catch an cradle his balls as the towel hits the ground I bury my face into his throbbing hard package, lips, chin, nose, cheeks, everything pressed into that massive package taking it all in. Savoring the warmth on my face I look up innocently at Jamal then Tisha, still massaging those massive balls and ask "so can I continue master and mistress Tisha? I wanna serve you both, wanna make that bbc cum hard!"*

Well Tisha? :-D I'm from Florida and still live near there/visit my dads near Orlando often esp the summer ... so lets chat hehe

Users who are viewing this thread