• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jacksonville and married

• Thread startertammy florida
  • Start date
T

tammy florida

My name is Tammy and I live in Jacksonville, Fl. My husband and I have tried everything to find new men to please me. We are interested in meeting a "few" good men that would be available to please me and hubby's watching fetish on a regular basis. You must be for real and all will be answered.

ddd904@yahoo.com

Tammy and Bill

tammy florida said:
My name is Tammy and I live in Jacksonville, Fl. My husband and I have tried everything to find new men to please me. We are interested in meeting a "few" good men that would be available to please me and hubby's watching fetish on a regular basis. You must be for real and all will be answered.

ddd904@yahoo.com

Tammy and Bill
Hi iam Nick

EroticWriter said:
Nick, that post is 15 years old.
Thanks for the update

tammy florida said:

ddd904@yahoo.com

Tammy and Bill
Show us a pic I'm in Gainesville FL

Greytaylor said:
Show us a pic I'm in Gainesville FL
Greg pay attention. That post is 15 years old

tammy florida said:

ddd904@yahoo.com

Tammy and Bill
Hi iam Nick nice looking hung thick Latin available

Users who are viewing this thread