• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Its Starting, my cuckold tale part 1

• Thread starterajinuk
  • Start date

ajinuk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2011
I’m not sure if this is the right place I just wanted to share my experience so far.

I am a 22 year old guy living in the south of the UK, I have an 'average body' but slightly toned and a cock that comes in at about 9.5" and thick.

Quite lucky on the cock front however I have been fed up with vanilla relationships and I have been following this site for a little while. Even though I may have a bull’s cock I always enjoy being the sub in the bedroom so that’s what I want.

I had sex with this girl about 6 months ago that I have known for quite some time. I didn’t take it any further at the time as I wasn’t sure how open she was to 'new things'.

I was talking to her recently and she has been a bit lonely as she has just come out of a love triangle involving 2 guys that she was seeing and she didn’t want to choose between them and didn’t want to hurt either of them so she stopped seeing them. One of these guys moved away but the other is still local and still keen. So anyway I arranged a date with her the weekend just gone. It was a great evening and I noticed her dominant side a bit more this time she kept bossing me about basically but I loved it. Since the date I told her I had a great time but wasn’t sure if she would be interested in me. I told her I had been looking at thing around being a Cuckold.

Immediately the question was what is that? I was a bit embarrassed to tell her so told her to look up cuckold husband and their duties....

A little while later she came back to me saying 'So I would get to sleep with other guys and you would be fine with that?' To which I replied of course that’s what a cuckold relationship is and that’s what I want. The next question 'How do I know you will be faithful?' This was quickly followed up with 'will you wear a chastity device?'

This idea really turns me on as well; we live about 1 hour apart so it would be only at the weekends I would visit so for her it also made sense.

I am seeing her this Thursday which is also her birthday! As her present as well as some other things I am to start my cuckold life by wearing a chastity device she has purchased called "the curve".

I have also bought her a gold anklet that has key charms on it to symbolise my chastity.

She is planning to start seeing this guy again as soon as I am in chastity. My next hurdle is getting around to clean-up duties as she has always used condoms so comments welcome! I will post up pics & more info next Friday!

I can’t believe how quickly this has come about and how lucky I have been!

AJinUK 22 year old cuckold :D

can't wait for the pics

She is getting me to send her some cuckold related pics today so I will update here.

Can anyone help me with a name to address her with? I have called her Mistress but she doesnt like it and I have researched other names but they are all too long. Hotwife sounds good but she isnt my wife...

Everytime she talks to me its "Hi Cuckie" Love it :D

Im also a bit worried my cock isnt going to fit in the chastity device, she has bought "The Curve" but will it be enough?!

I have just sent her this pic at her request :D

Attachments

• IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 462
It would be nice for the newly cucked to show all of his cuckoldress.

She might take some and send me some dirty pics if I ask her nicely.

Otherwise She will let me take some on thursday as she isnt afaid of the camera!

Ajinuk,

Congratulations for finding such a gorgeous, understanding and cooperative dominant woman to be your cuckoldress! :p

ajinuk said:
Even though I may have a bull’s cock I always enjoy being the sub in the bedroom so that’s what I want.

Nothing wrong with that...

ajinuk said:
So I arranged a date with her the weekend just gone. It was a great evening and I noticed her dominant side a bit more this time; she kept bossing me about. I loved it.

Cool...

ajinuk said:
Since the date I told her I had a great time but wasn’t sure if she would be interested in me. I told her I had been looking at things [based on] being [her] cuckold.

That was straightforward... sometimes it really does work best to come right out and tell a potential partner what you want and need.

ajinuk said:
Immediately the question was what is that? I was a bit embarrassed to tell her, so told her to look up cuckold husband and their duties. A little while later she came back to me saying, 'So I would get to sleep with other guys and you would be fine with that?' To which I replied, of course that’s what a cuckold relationship is and that’s what I want. The next question, 'How do I know you will be faithful?' Was quickly followed up with 'will you wear a chastity device?'

That was quick. Your new woman gets it.

ajinuk said:
I am seeing her this Thursday which is also her birthday! As her present, well as some other things, I am to start my cuckold life by wearing a chastity device she has purchased called "the curve." I have also bought her a gold anklet that has key charms on it to symbolise my chastity.

Nice... if you can fit your cock in your chastity device. You might try asking your woman (politely and submissively, of course) to lubricate it well, then shrink your cock with an ice back before attempting to fit it in.

ajinuk said:
She is planning to start seeing this [other] guy again as soon as I am in chastity.

Good, good... she's taking no chances...

ajinuk said:
My next hurdle is getting around to clean-up duties as she has always used condoms so comments welcome!

You might suggest to your new woman that she request her "other" man get lab-tested to ensure he is disease and infection-free (she should do this, in any case), then she can use a non-condom form of birth control (the pill or an IUD or whatever) so, after her trysts with him, she can bring her cream pies to you. Then, wearing your chastity device but otherwise nude, you can "clean" her pussy with your lips and tongue while she "queens" you, thus making you her submissive cuckold cuntsucker. See:

Queening your man:
http://femalesupremacist.org/subject_queening.html

ajinuk said:
I can’t believe how quickly this has come about and how lucky I have been!

At warp speed, one might say. From her photo, it looks like your new woman will be a natural as your cuckoldress/dominatrix. :cool:

—Custer

Beautiful looking GF - Keep us updated!

A couple of them in the pic look like sisters. You might be in for a long fun life if you do it right. (0:

You are right! ;)

She sent me a pretty hot pic tonight. Has anyone got any links I can send her with a non-crude guide to cuckolding & or especialy creampies!

Attachments

• kcuck.jpg
    kcuck.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 433
nice pic! Lets hope she cucks you more and humilate you good

Hi AJ,

Great thread. Thank you for sharing your experience. I can't wait to hear more. In the meantime, direct your cuckoldress to cuckolding101.com.

~Jer

Thanks for that link I had seen that blog through Jinxys link before but it hadn’t occurred me to send it over to her. She is going to go through some of the vidios when she gets home. I highlighted Jinxy's creampie video :p

I love the way Jinxy explains cuckolding it’s so professional and it just makes sense so I look forward to getting her thoughts tonight.

She has a date tonight with an old school friend she is meeting at 7:30 for dinner no sex tonight but that may well come if she likes him.

AJ

Wow, looking forward to the pics/vids

Its getting closer and closer guys!!!
Apparently my Curve chastity device has arrived today so I just hope I fit and its comfy!

I have shaved myself in preparation for tomorrow as per her request. Her date was nice on Monday but she didn’t fancy the guy so just left it at that until the next one.

She enjoyed watching some of Jinxy's videos so thank you for them Jinxy and she has brought up so many ideas of her own.

She has ordered a new vibrator after watching Jinxys videos and reading some online guides about chastity and cuckolding. This is so she can still get the pleasure of penetration when she wants it and keeping my cock locked up!

She is keen to train me to go for lengthy periods without masturbation and has brought up prostate massage today which is something she has actually done allot of before but not in a chastity related sense and she didn’t realise it could be done without giving me my full satisfaction. So she is very pleased about that!!
I also have some more pics for you in the mean time. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0622.jpg
    IMG_0622.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 208
Ajinuk,

Re.:

ajinuk said:
[My new woman] is keen to train me to go for lengthy periods without masturbation and brought up prostate massage today. This is something she has actually done a lot of (but not in a [male]-chastity related sense). She didn’t realise it could be done without giving me full satisfaction — so, she is very pleased about that!

Good! In relation to your adventurous new woman massaging your prostate while she keeps your cock caged, you might introduce her to:

a woman's guide to assfucking her man:
Take It Like A Man - Pegging and Strap-On Sex

and the DVD, "Bend Over Boyfriend."

Re. prostate milking, you might find this:

With Prostate Milking You Can Overcome Pain and Impotence

of interest.

For your woman's pleasure, you might introduce her to:

Queening your man:
The Fine Art of Queening and:

Chin dildos for enhanced queening pleasure:
The Accommodator Chin Dildos, Face Dildos, Head Dildos, Facial Dildos

—Custer

Ajinuk,

Wish your cuckoldress a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and good luck.

briggs said:
Ajinuk,

Wish your cuckoldress a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and good luck.

Thanks Allot all done! Not long now! :)

Wow what a great night! Didnt quite go to plan but it worked out quite nicely.

Even though not wearing a chastity device I hadnt come for around 1.5weeks before going to see my Goddess as we live some distance apart chastity was her main concern that we needed to implement this asap. So tonight was the night and it went well.

She did struggle for about 30 mins to get me to fit but eventualy managed it after distrating me with maths questions!! She wouldnt let me leave untill she had fitted my lock :p

Hope you enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0402.jpg
    IMG_0402.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0404.jpg
    IMG_0404.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0407.jpg