• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

It's Macy- I got my first BBC Experience!

• Thread startermacylay
  • Start date

macylay

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2007
I had been talking to this guy for awhile..and decided to meet him at a hotel room. I made sure hubby would take photos of this. I had been in the lifestyle for awhile now, and had been very curious about big black cocks.. well, I got it and got it good.

He fucked me soo good, and made me feel so slutty. Cant wait for some more Big Black cock! If you are in my area, just let me know. Please make sure to have a photo to show me, cause I only want 9+ inches !

Fucks and Lixx!

Macy

Attachments

• 100_3455.jpg
    100_3455.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,123
  • 100_3467.jpg
    100_3467.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 557
  • 100_3471.jpg
    100_3471.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 584
  • 100_3472.jpg
    100_3472.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,095
  • 100_3481.jpg
    100_3481.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,971
Last edited by a moderator:
So Hot! How many times?

Last edited by a moderator:
Awright....

Hi Macy,

macylay said:
I had been talking to this guy for awhile..and decided to meet him at a hotel room. .... had been very curious about big black cocks.... well, I got it and got it good. He fucked me soo good, and made me feel so slutty.

That's very cool :cool:. Good luck with your continued pursuit of BBC! :D

—Custer

Congrats! Very hot!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

he looks like he's SOOOO happy about bangin' your fine ass from behind... would love to see more ;-)

Macy that's awesome! Looks like some real black cock satisfaction going on there. Such a fuckable look on your face. Hope you get a lot more. A cock luvin slut like you should get all the cock she can take.

nimrod

Macy, you rule, loved the photos, Thank you!
Rafael

Very Hot pics Macy any more from your black cock encounter did he leave you with a cream pie?

Thanks, nimrod! Im supposed to get some more this week. A guy is coming to town to meet me.. And he's got a huge cock..lol. I love it!

fucks and lixx!

Macy

nimrod said:
Macy that's awesome! Looks like some real black cock satisfaction going on there. Such a fuckable look on your face. Hope you get a lot more. A cock luvin slut like you should get all the cock she can take.

nimrod

Users who are viewing this thread