• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

It Has Finally Started

IndianaCuc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2017
After talking about this fantasy for what seems like years, it is finally started. After some playful talk about how she should find someone while out of town on business last night, she did! It was excruciating laying in bed last night knowing that she was out with another man but at the same time it was completely thrilling. I got a few details. I know they had dinner, walked around holding hands, kissing and she took him back to her hotel room. I told her I needed something to go on before she got home. She told me that she jerked him off and he came on her belly. I absolutely cannot wait until tonight when I get every last detail. I am one happy brand new cuckold. I always thought it would be thrilling and exciting but I am beside myself, I feel liberated and I know she does too.

Reactions: Lamont and BigdaddyToronto
IndianaCuc said:
After talking about this fantasy for what seems like years, it is finally started. After some playful talk about how she should find someone while out of town on business last night, she did! It was excruciating laying in bed last night knowing that she was out with another man but at the same time it was completely thrilling. I got a few details. I know they had dinner, walked around holding hands, kissing and she took him back to her hotel room. I told her I needed something to go on before she got home. She told me that she jerked him off and he came on her belly. I absolutely cannot wait until tonight when I get every last detail. I am one happy brand new cuckold. I always thought it would be thrilling and exciting but I am beside myself, I feel liberated and I know she does too.
It is exhilarating and intoxicating. Hopefully she fucked him. If not you are an in transition cuckold. But kudos to her.

Got the details. Very hot and she saved a bit of the story. She got down on her knees and blew him. His come hit the back of her throat. We enjoyed the full account last night.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, baddy145, Hercuckobeys and 1 other person
IndianaCuc said:
..... I am one happy brand new cuckold. I always thought it would be thrilling and exciting but I am beside myself, I feel liberated and I know she does too.
Great! Congratulations to your newly-minted hotwife, and congratulations to you as well, cuckold Indianacuck!

Reactions: Hercuckobeys
IndianaCuc said:
Congratulations. I remember how good it felt that first time, realizing after it happened that I didn’t have to be nervous that I might not really like it in reality. Finding that I actually loved it. I hope she did too and wants to do it a lot more for you. Happy adventures

Reactions: toolman, Lamont and Windjammer78

Users who are viewing this thread