• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is this wife hot?

• Thread starterlovblk69
  • Start date

lovblk69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 11, 2013
Any BBC there that would like to fuck this redheaded blue eyed MILF?

Attachments

• So 023.jpg
    So 023.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 605
I would love to.

oh my...she is....very real...full figured..i like...love those full thighs...not suer tight...an extra 25 pounds on her...but looks good. I like women like her....I bet she jiggle a bit on each stroke? Love her skirt...i wonder if she walks by windows with the curtains open at night? I bet as MILF she has let her sons friends look down her top a time or 10? I wana see more...her big ass ...her D cup titties...dont tease us now...lets she her.

I would fuck the shit out of her...got anymore pics of her?

How does she look from behind?

Any more interest in this educated MILF now? Feel free to leave any nasty comments. She pretty much only dated BBCs before getting married. Not sure about after...

Attachments

• slut wife.jpg
    slut wife.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 266
I want to see my cum running down her hot legs.

I see...you really need to post more pictures of her big ASS on her. Love her figure...lots to hold onto when you on top or behind..if she is only used to BBC...then her pussy must be a nice large one...have you slipped your hand in there yet?

lovblk69 said:
Any more interest in this educated MILF now? Feel free to leave any nasty comments. She pretty much only dated BBCs before getting married. Not sure about after...

I definitely would pound her silly...luv that big butt that those high heels make stickout..nice rack too would luv to see more of her. She reminds me a bit of lana love:

358593926.jpg

Same kind of body...your wife would make a good hotwife like her

FYI - they're 36Ds - about 5 lbs each. Given she had jungle fever for 5 years straight before marriage there's actually less friction anally then via pussy. Another ass shot for those who like that end. From a party she was at.

Attachments

• So 040.jpg
    So 040.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 263
Was there ever a doubt??? Lovely legs

She loves showing off her legs - especially at parties. She'll position herself just right when sitting and talking with someone then give just a hint of pussy as she gets up to talk with someone else leaving the poor guy a big hard on - especially when she wears no underwear. A true soccer mom you've dreamed of. If anyone else thinks she's hot or needs to know more just post.

lovblk69 said:
She loves showing off her legs - especially at parties. She'll position herself just right when sitting and talking with someone then give just a hint of pussy as she gets up to talk with someone else leaving the poor guy a big hard on - especially when she wears no underwear. A true soccer mom you've dreamed of. If anyone else thinks she's hot or needs to know more just post.

she is hot, i think we need to see her being used, naked, nasty spread wide open, cum covered or drinking

Only if it goes up her ass!

Let me clarify...she'll want it ONLY if it goes up her ass AND it's big AND it's Black.

Taking a drink

by request...taking a belt of Jack Daniels at a party on a bet...10 minutes later, she was sucking some guy off on the couch in front of everyone with all cheering her on - including her husband! She ended up getting covered!

Attachments

• drink1.jpg
    drink1.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 176
so you should post the pic of her sucking the guy off then, shiow us what she is really like, also bigger pics please

game4owt said:
so you should post the pic of her sucking the guy off then, shiow us what she is really like, also bigger pics please

Ditto on that..would luv to see more of those gorgeous gams and that nice big ass of hers. And seeing more of that big rack too. Definite on the larger pics too, please.

she need big cocks man

look this beautiful need

Attachments

• 819_1000.jpg
    819_1000.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 829_1000.jpg
    829_1000.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 81

Users who are viewing this thread