• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is she trying to tell me something?

• Thread starterindianshubby
  • Start date

indianshubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2006
My wife and I have been married for 10 years. We have a nice sex life, but are always working on making it better. She really doesn't need to do anything for me; I still get hard just looking at her (she is Indian, 32 yo, 5', 125", 36 b/c. mom of two). But we are always looking for ways to make it better for her, and specifically to get her in the mood.

The other night I went to the video store, and came back with both Tomb Raider movies. When she saw the movies, she said that I just wanted to watch Angelina Jolie (at least she was smiling as she said it). I said that she souldn't care if I window-shopped, and that I had no objection to her watching movies just for the actors, if it got her hot.

She looked at me pretty seriously for a moment, then smiled a mysterious little smile and went on with what she was doing.

Tonight she told me to stop on my way home tomorrow and pick up a couple of movies. When I asked her what she wanted to see, she actually had a written list ready for me. The Blade movies. Man on Fire. And Ray. I'm sure you see the common thread.

So, you think she's trying to tell me something?

Yeah, she has rotten taste in movies! LOL

Hilarious!!!

Users who are viewing this thread