• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is She Finally Ready?

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
my wife and i have talked about/fantasied about her being a hotwife /cuckold wife. i have posted what has happened to us on here before
for the past few weeks i have hinted and teased her about her want for some bbc or big cock in general, so last night we started fooling around ,which led to some amazing sex between us ,but as we fooled around for a while i hinted again about her taking on another lover even suggestion maybe bringing in another female possibly (my wifes bi ) but i then mentioned bringing in another guy which she laughed off ,and i said "im serious if it would turn u on id love to bring in another man for us to have a 3some or if u even wanted to have him alone" she replied if that ever happened she wouldent want to know before hand about it, and that at least the first time she wouldent want to have sex with him, she said "i would not mind fooling around some and jerking a guy off or maybe even give him a blowjob ,but i dont wanna have sex with him incase either of us dont like how it goes" she also mentioned shed like it if me and her were starting to fool around and he just came where we are and she might then invite him to join in with us or fool around with him while i watched for a bt

does anyone have any advice they could share with me, also she has mentioned her ex a few times over the last few months ,ive been looking for him online if i ever find him should i contact him for her or should i just try something else,, sorry about the long post but thanks for any advice u can offer me

any advice anyone?

please i could use your advice:feedback:

Advice

Go with her idea of jacking a bbc because that's how I finally got my wife to finally include another guy. What convinced her to fuck the guy was me eating her pussy while stroking his cock. Once she came, her inhibitions went away and she all wanted to sit on his big dick.

cdlola said:
... also she has mentioned her ex a few times over the last few months ,ive been looking for him online if i ever find him should i contact him for her or should i just try something else ....

What was the situation between her and the ex? Depending on what transpired between them it might be a good way to get her to cuckold you without worrying too much about her leaving you for him, being she's already been there, done that.
will :bj::yumyum::lick:

Last edited by a moderator: