• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is 60+ Wife to old to share ?

• Thread starterplymfun
  • Start date
My Jill is 62 and still very popular with the lads dread the time they dont want her anymore and look for a younger fuck but that not happened yet so all well in our world

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
plymfun said:
We have had lots of 3,4 & more comes during our 40 year marriage and we have both had many seperate partners, my wife has easily had 100's of guys over the years.
But she is getting very self conscious about her age and her aging body .......do you think age / body is a problem or is just a willing slut wife enough for guys to have fun with ?
She's not as agile as she used to be but her bits still work, her only "problem" now is that she has seen and done everything so many times that she doesn't cum but still enjoys being used and making guys cum.
I think,to most men when it comes to fucking, age /body do not matter much, especially when compared to a willing slut wife. Even better if she is exciting, has orgasms that show men how good they are at satisfying women, show men how much they want and appreciate sucking their cocks, being fucked by their cocks, feeling their cum loads shooting in their maried pussies and how much they love the taste of their cum in their mouth before they swallow their cum loads, being very playful and uninhibited.

h5t6ca said:
60 yo?
Sexy! I have fucked older than that and it has awlays been hot!
They may not be as flexible as the young sluts but they compensate with experience,awsome moves and they know when and where to move
I wish I coudl fuck your wife; I prefer her over any 20 girl
Most of the older women that I have seen that still enjoy sex, love it very much and show it by having great orgasms, and show a clear love of cocks. I have seen many older women at sex parties and they all loved sex, especially being fucked. All of the men, mid 20s and up, love fucking the older sluts because they love seeing how much they satisfy their sexual desires. Part of their ability to give the older sluts so much pleasure is from demonstrating their genuine concern that woman gets their pleasure first before they get their pleasure. I think they feel have demonstrated their sexual prowess and how superior they are sexually. They feel very good about themselves.

Nazareth said:
Hell, my wife is close to 63, and her pussy is still in great shape!
I understand some of your concerns as we face them ourselves; we can't get into positions like we did 20 years ago, and stamina and prowess have declined somewhat, in addition to gaining weight.
It's a lot harder to get her 'started' nowadays, but once she does, she still enjoys sex immensley. She still gets extremely wet, and will squirt more often than not, and can take what I can give until she cums.
My point is, 60+ is definitely NOT too old to share! There are indeed many men that prefer maturing ladies, and know how to appreciate all they can offer. Your frequency may decline somewhat, but I see no reason to stop completely.
Great comment. I also liked that you showed how much your wife still enjoys sex immensley by stating the, "She still gets extremely wet, and will squirt more often than not,". My wife also gets extremely wet, and will squirt more often than not, when other men fuck her. All of the men love watching my wife having orgasms and squirting. At sex parties, when the men see my wife having orgasms and squirting, they comment to me and each other about how amazing her orgasms are and how much she squirts. They act like they are watching a great show. Naturally their obvious appreciation of my wife makes me very proud.

Reactions: Nazareth
seekBlkm4us said:
60 plus !!!! As long as there are men and women who are sexually active ..age doesnt apply! Our bull is over 60 and still going strong and we are in our mid-upper 50s now. Hope this never stops :)
Concerning my wife and our relationship with our bull these are my thoughts. This may not be applicable to your wife but I think most this lies with the understanding of the Bull and husband. Aging is natural and normal in the course of life but i do believe that the woman's attitude and self imagine is as important to her as her aging body appearance. She needs to hear how great she looks, how sexy she is and so on from all the men in her life before and after the sexual encounter. She takes more of a mistress role and so while she doesnt mind being used and the nasty talk during sex, deep down she is ok with it because he chooses to be with her. In her mind she is more desirable to him than his wife or gf and thrives on the ability to receive all his attention and satisfy him in ways no other woman can.
Great comment. I agree 100% with your statement that a woman's attitude and self imagine is as important to her as her aging body appearance. She needs to hear how great she looks, how sexy she is and so on from all the men in her life before and after the sexual encounter.
Great that your slut wife doesn't mind being used and the nasty talk during sex, because deep down she is ok with it because he chooses to be with her. In her mind she is more desirable to him than his wife or gf and thrives on the ability to receive all his attention and satisfy him in ways no other woman can. Great that you have an excellent understanding of your wife's needs and how she feels. You probably deveoped your understanding by watching her and effectively and honestly communicating with her. I think many slut wives, including my own slut wife, are much like yours and they don't mind being used and hearing the bulls talking nasty to them during sex because the bull(s) choose to be with your slut wife, or in my case, my slut wife. I also think that my wife, like yours and most other slut wives, in her mind she is more desirable to him than his wife or gf and thrives on the ability to receive all his attention and satisfy him in ways no other woman can. I know my wife has told me many times that she is an attention *****. Our wives do whatever it takes to receive all of their bull's attention and satisfy him in ways no other woman can. That s one reason so many men, young and old, love to fuck our older slut wives. I have been told and read many times, that the younger women are mainly concerned about themselves and their pleasure and feel like they are God's gift to men. That men should be grateful for any attention they give them. Whereas, the older women are almost the opposite and show their appreciation of their bulls attention.

fuckmywifeinnj said:
My wife is now 65 years old; and she still enjoys other men fucking her and shooting their hot loads into her welcoming, climaxing womanhood. She has had to slow down because of some recent health conditions. However, she is still the slutty hot wife that I married some 47 years ago. And if any hot wives have doubts about their attractiveness (they are to old, their teats are sagging, etc.), they should be reminded of this fact of life: A true alpha-male will fuck ANY married woman; so long as she is married to someone else! My profile photo is a recent one showing a stud's load seeping out of her well fucked and totally satisfied pussy.
You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for other men's cocks.

Quentin said:
There should be no upper age limit as long as a woman's body functions properly. I enjoy older women, and they enjoy black cock, as in this recent action:
old & flat.jpg
old & flat.jpg
Great that you enjoy fucking older women. Have you fucked many white wives?

Reactions: Bubbacum
BullMX said:
I love mature woman! Even if she is more than 60 ... As a Bull what I am looking for in a hot wife it’s to be HOT and HORNY, that makes her sexy as hell
Nice comment. I believe these are 2 of the qualities, HOT and HORNY, that makes so many men want to fuck my older wife and then fuck her again.

2wheel said:
my 67 year old hotwife has fucked almost a hundred different men in the 15 months
Wow!!!!! "a hundred different men in the 15 months", that is amazing. Congratulations to your wonderful amazing slut wife and you. I hope you are very proud of your wife and that she is proud of herself. Your sex life must be incredibly exciting because of you being married to such a prolific and amazing slut wife. You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for very many cocks.

slavejohn said:
Lucky for you both, I wish I could get my fucked by another
Why is it that you can't get your wife fucked by other men?

Comegetthisdick said:
I love fucking mature women. Have fucked over 10 women who were 60 and older.
Congratulations on having fucked over 10 women who were 60 and older. If I may ask, how many of them were white wives?

Reactions: Comegetthisdick
2wheel said:
It took a very long time to get there. Many times I thought it would never happen.
I must be misunderstanding you because it sounds like you said it took a long time for your wife to get fucked by 100 men in 15 months. to me, that is an extremely short time for w=a wife to be fucked by 100 cocks.

Duderocks said:
How many mature mom women have u fucked
Great that you love mature wives. It is men like you that make our wives happy by giving them the sexual pleasure they need and deserve.

Duderocks said:
How many mature mom women have u fucked
I always enjoy knowing how many white wives other men have fucked, especially the men that want to fuck my wife and men that have fucked my wife. I often ask them which notch will be my wife be at on their bed post.

Hubbylookinglongisland said:
I have fucked 3 ...
Congratulations on having fucked 3 mature women. If I may ask, were they married women?

bobbyhotone2 said:
I must be misunderstanding you because it sounds like you said it took a long time for your wife to get fucked by 100 men in 15 months. to me, that is an extremely short time for w=a wife to be fucked by 100 cocks.
Yes I am lucky, very lucky. She is as well having a husband that allows her sexual freedom.

• Love
bobbyhotone2 said:
It was long time to get her to be a hotwife, once she took the plunge she took to it like duck to water.

• Love
looking for a slutty mature big lady to meet n play with on longisland ...ladies hit me up ...luv2bdrained ..at yahoo

bobbyhotone2 said:
Congratulations on having fucked over 10 women who were 60 and older. If I may ask, how many of them were white wives?
All of them

• Love