• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Irony?

• Thread startersolo-mon
  • Start date
solo-mon said:
Yeah, he was warned about it beforehand, but said his marriage was sound. He pushed it. The guy had a GF at the time, and they would fuck whenever she went out.

From the very begining the neighbor wanted her to leave him. At first she resisted, but over time she got caught up in her feelings and they went behind his(hubby) back.

From what I hear, they tried working it out, but she was gone a short time later.

The irony is in the fact he created the site, only have his own lifestyle blow-up in his face.

What a clusterfuck.

Sounds as though he was a true cuck and had a huge secret desire on automatic pilot for his wife to be taken by a better man - and his wish came true because he spoke his wish out loud.

The Law of attraction always makes a wish cum true if the desire is powerful and committed in your heart.

dna in a laboratory test tube will always respond differently to negative and positive thoughts in a scientist's mind. Double blind experiments are needed because your thoughts WILL INFLUENCE the results.

What site was it?

Oh, yeah. I remember her- hotlegs.

tumblr_ljvfaozZUc1qa3k24o1_1280.jpg

Could someone pm me as well?

Thanks.

^dude....the website is on the right-hand corner.

he said he might post the outcome 'cause he doesn't want it to happen to anyone else. hopefully he does.

does anyone have the pics that were deleted from the thread on the site?

i don't. i knew i should've downloaded them.

he took them down as soon as she bolted. dude....the pics and the vids were some of the hottest shit i've ever seen. this was REAL!

MacNfries said:
inf_shop is that statistical data you read someplace? Just curious. :confused:

Divorce IS, in fact, a common occurence with couples into the open marriage lifestyle. Women and men look at sexual relationships very differently. I've mentioned this in my posts many times (as a matter of fact as recently as 2 days ago), but most women usually desire to find that one man that's sexually hot in bed, and is also a good provider. When women are satisfied with their men, its hard to turn them on to a swinging lifestyle. But, when one of the 2 parts is missing, especially sex, women tend to look to other men to fulfill that part that's missing. When she finds a man that can provide BOTH, its much more likely that she'll elect to leave her spouse for that relationship. Women prefer their SEX & SECURITY all neatly wrapped in one package, if possible. Mac :)

sorry for tardy reply, but ummmmm no i cant point to
any specific site nor any "evidence" as such,
but ive read it somewhere and on diff places,
plus the fact that i know a cpl of cuck cpls that lasted
inbetween 6 and ca 8 years before it ended

^by ended, do you mean DIVORCE?

wish i could find more vids of this girl. all i was able to find were some more photos of her via the cached version of hotlegsfrizzo.com on web.archive.org

^yeah....that's the chick this thread is about.

wish i could find more vids of this girl. all i was able to find were some more photos of her via the cached version of hotlegsfrizzo.com on web.archive.org

shoot out some of those pics, my man

yup, that's her.

this other guy TOTALLY scored with this chick. no she's his to do whatever he wants with her. sorry, friz.

good lookin' out, Boston. much appreciated.

yw. it appears he was thorough in scrubbing the videos off all the sites they were on except that promo vid. Curiosity got the best out of me, had to see her in action after watching those booty vids.

he did a thorough job, indeed.

he's still hung-up about it. he hasn't been to the main site they both started.

there's a lot of people asking questions as to when he'll show up again.

a bitter pill to swallow, given that he encouraged them to fuck. he signed his death certificate as soon as neighbor-boy stuck his cock into his hotwife.

Users who are viewing this thread