• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Irony?

• Thread startersolo-mon
  • Start date

solo-mon

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2011
So I'm a member of another site- a hotwife site- and the owner of that site lent-out his wife to his neighbor. Well, come to find out the two of them eventually fell for each other and left their spouses.

How ironic is that? I wonder common this is?

I know who your talkin' about.

I'm a member also.

She gave up the whole hotwife scene to be with that guy. She was fuckin' hot. Too bad.

how common is that? what would keep people from falling for their lovers and leaving their spouses?

realjoy said:
how common is that? what would keep people from falling for their lovers and leaving their spouses?

Not playing this kind of game with a guy who lives right next door to your wife would be a good start at not having that happen. Real easy to keep the relationship with your wife strong when Joe Big Dick is hanging a hat on his cock like the neighbor from tool time over your fence every day lol

Friends and neighbors and coworkers, Bad ideas all, your going to get every hard on in your life telling her to leave you or trying for a shot, you'll never have a relationship again, allowing some hot sex is a gratuity in a relationship, allowing another relationship is just stupid, hot on paper only.

solo-mon said:
So I'm a member of another site- a hotwife site- and the owner of that site lent-out his wife to his neighbor. Well, come to find out the two of them eventually fell for each other and left their spouses.

How ironic is that? I wonder common this is?

Cums under pandoras' box, once opened a woman discovers for the first time what is in there - she will enjoy other cocks that often are better than her husband's - she can't stop becoming addicted or falling in love with someone else.

Not playing this kind of game with a guy who lives right next door to your wife would be a good start at not having that happen.

Yeah, he was warned about it beforehand, but said his marriage was sound. He pushed it. The guy had a GF at the time, and they would fuck whenever she went out.

From the very begining the neighbor wanted her to leave him. At first she resisted, but over time she got caught up in her feelings and they went behind his(hubby) back.

From what I hear, they tried working it out, but she was gone a short time later.

The irony is in the fact he created the site, only have his own lifestyle blow-up in his face.

What a clusterfuck.

Clear up you're PM box and I'll give you the lowdown.

not working dig.

Well, my wife married me at 32. It was a very hard decision for her because she was so much afraid of the idea of marriage mainly because she was always worrying that marriage would take her sexual freedom away. Now she says cuckold relationship is something she was dreaming about since early age but was scared to articulate.

So I thought I'd post the lowdown on the whole sordid "affair."

Here it is:

It so happens that he had some new neighbors not to long ago. They were a young couple in their late 20's. He was the one who encouraged his wife to seduce the guy.

They invited him over one day and they started to flirt with each other. One thing led to another and they fucked. Well, it took off from then on. She was a SAHM mom and he(neighbor) would get home early from work... before the hubby did. They'd fuck their brains out almost every day. The hubby even repaid the guy by doing yardwork for him... crazy, huh?

Anyway, this guy started making his move on the wife(totally hot chick), and told her to leave poor ol' Frank. In the begining she told Frank about his intentions toward her. But after awhile, she began to develope feelings for the guy. They'd sneak around behind Frank's back. Frank caught her in some lies a couple of times. Finally, she told Frank that she was in love with him and was confused about the whole sitch.

They stopped fucking for some time to sort out their problems, but the pull of his young cock was too much and they started-up again.

Frank was gone from the site the entire time. He left someone else in charge of the site. Everybody was aking "Where's Frank?" It got to the point where he had to come back and explain what was happening because he had posted the whole affair on the boards, complete with pics and vids of their meetings. This guy was pounding this chick... making her squirt all over the place. It was fucking hot. Everybody was glued to the thread waiting for the next update. Until one day there were none. All the media was taken down. The whole thread was deleted.

She asked him to take it down because she was leaving the scene and taking-up with this guy. She fell in love.

Frank was left with his dick in the wind, and no more hotwife.

In one of his last posts about the whole sitch, he admitted he made a mistake in getting her to fuck someone so close to them. He couldn't keep the both of them apart.

Now he's single.

CRAAAAAZY!

I don't think it's "crazy" at all, I started posting in the psychology thread where normally I don't post on these sites because most of the material is "fantasy" and there is very little reality and substance and knowledge.

Oxytocin: The only way this works is if the Woman comes home to you and you bond while she is on an Oxytocin high, it's straight science, studies have demonstrated it. The woman will bond with whomever she is intimate with after the sex, the Husband can get a huge relationship boost out of this or she can fall completely out of Love with him very quickly.

In other words if your out mowing the lawn while they snuggle your screwed, sorry but sex is just sex, spooning is a relationship that part should always be for the Hubby/BF, it's cheating to do this otherwise not cuckolding, that's called "having an affair"

Not Crazy, Predictable, most of the fantasies in here are "Crazy" "I was in chastity for 2 weeks while she was in Aruba with her BF" whatever lol, they didn't screw for 14 days straight no matter what the stud, they talked 90% of the time and bonded it's inevitable when you enter those realms

I agree with Subd - completely.
The only reason the wife and I are still together is because she is
incapable of love and I was born to serve. Essentially I am
her man servant. If she wasn't here, I'd be employed as
a butler or waiter. She could never leave me as she requires
a man to punish (she was molested as a child) and because
her relationships with other men are purely business.
Because she is a ***** I have gotten to watch several
relationships where couples share their mates over the
years. Maybe 15 I recall off the top of my head. None of
those couples are couples any more.
I do not mean to include swingers in what I say here.
I do know 4 couples who share others .. they don't share
each other and no one is cuckolded. Neither are cheating
or unfaithful. They swing. Those couples are still together.
But I do know some who are not.

The thing is, this played out right in front of everyone. He posted all the "happenings" between them including text messages between them- EVERYTHING! Only to have it go awry like it did.

They were only fucking for around 2 months before she decided to leave "Frank." She was totally smitten with the guy. In one of the texts that was posted, she went on to say she "hasn't felt this way before."

It was an intense affair. You could tell by the way they would fuck that they were "into" each other.

Frank FUCKED UP!!! He said it himself.

Now he has to co-parent with her, while watching her go off with this guy everytime they meet-- DOH!!!

These are the only 2 vids I could find of her.

Twitvid

This chick was so fuckin' hot.

If a wife is fucked by her bull twice a week, she can't stop herself falling in love with him. She can't have multiple orgasms week after week and not develop powerful attachment feelings to him. SEX = love. It does not mean she will run off with her bull, unless her husband starts treating her weirdly.

Saraha said:
If a wife is fucked by her bull twice a week, she can't stop herself falling in love with him. She can't have multiple orgasms week after week and not develop powerful attachment feelings to him. SEX = love. ...

I 100% disagree with this statement.

Sex does NOT equal love. Sex is physical. Love is emotional. Sure, I can feel incredible after a marathon sex session and be appreciative of the man that made me feel that way, but no one compares to my husband. Our love is stronger than any good pounding I'm given by a big cock. :rolleyes:

this is some of the risks involved....that's life...

but if a woman or man for that matters wants to fall in love with another person...there is no need for sex....your wife could fall for a co-worker who she has never touched before...

just understand that you may lose her...but if you love a person strong enough...all you want is to see her happy...

Jinxypie said:
I 100% disagree with this statement.

Sex does NOT equal love. Sex is physical. Love is emotional. Sure, I can feel incredible after a marathon sex session and be appreciative of the man that made me feel that way, but no one compares to my husband. Our love is stronger than any good pounding I'm given by a big cock. :rolleyes:

Yeah it's basic science, you have to bond with your mate immediately afterwards not to de-romanticize it but studies prove it, it's the cuddling not the sex that makes a woman bond when her oxytocin levels are high from sex not the sex itself the sex releases the drug the Intimacy embeds the feeling, not a lot of women are capable of just dissing the guy she just had sex with to go run and share it with her hubby but if you want to stay committed to each other I don't think any other way really works

Users who are viewing this thread