• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Irish Snake

MY GF SLURPS BBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2013
I came back home one day to find my girlfriend being pounded out, on her back, legs back and the kid was up on his feet dropping his dick into her. I yelled "Yo what the fuck???" the kid got scared hopped up and put his back to the wall, my girl told us both to "calm the fuck down!!!"

All i saw was a no joke a "Moby dick" dangling between this kids legs while he had his hand up to fight. we both dropped our hands and he went on to explain but my girl cut him off and said "he's my co workers cousin from Ireland, he's staying in NYC for the weekend blah blah..... I was just staring at her stretched the fuck out pussy, i got so hard.

my girl pointed to the irish kid and said to me "looks like your man St Patrick didn't chase all of the snakes out of Ireland" and the two of them started laughing, i was in awe then she grabbed his now soft yet still enormous dick and started shaking it around and told me to pull mine out, i did it was rock solid and this kid with his soft prick was still double my size and his girth was fucking retarded.

she started sucking my dick and jerking his, the kid said to me they call him "Moby Dick" back home and he fucks all of his "mates" girlfriends. my girl kept sucking my dick and i blew my load quick, she swallowed and then asked for some water so i went to the kitchen. I start hearing loud screaming and my girl yelling i go back and sure enough they are back at it. this kid puts up his thumb to me and my girl puts up her middle finger but joking around, my dick got hard again.

he later sent her pics of him measuring his big dick when he went back home she loved it and sent it to me...

connors big dick.jpgconnors fat dick.jpg

she also sent them and showed her female co workers they all know she fucked his big ass dick while with me.

Users who are viewing this thread