• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introduction and free ebook

• Thread startersteve_m
  • Start date

steve_m

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2011
I joined the site a while back but I haven't been very active. I hope to change that soon. As a way of introduction, I'd like to let you all know that I've got a cuckold-related ebook available for free today (until midnight Pacific time) in the Amazon Kindle store. It's called The Thrill of Defeat by TS Miller. If you're interested, please download and read it. I'd love some constructive feedback.

The Thrill of Defeat

Thanks

Sounds like a super hot book, but I have trouble downloading Amazaon free stuff, because being a cuckold is all about emotions generated when a cuckoldress struts her stuff and lets her imagination have wings.

I fully agree with you, Saraha. I've experienced those emotions myself. Capturing those feelings is what I was going for in writing this story.

If anyone read the book, I'd love to hear your opinions. Sometimes, when you get so close to a story, especially one that's been rattling around in my head since my own college days, you lose a little objectivity.

I read the ebook and I really enjoyed the story. I found the development of the characters and their acceptance of their feelings to be very erotic.

Is there a possiblity of a part 2? I think you could pick right up with her and Steve's continuing activities.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I would love to continue the story. I've got some scenarios in mind, but I want to make sure that any additions actually progress the story and aren't just more of the same.

The book is free again today on the Amazon Kindle store for those who are interested.

To clarify for those who have asked, the book is no longer free. There might be another free day in a couple of weeks.

If you have an Amazon Prime membership, though, you can download it for free any time.

I bought this for $2.99 and it was tightly written and well paced. It takes us up and down through the emotions of a loving couple as they deal with an arrogant and amoral fellow determined to fuck the girlfriend.

It is, however, too short at maybe 10-15k words. It would be a long thread here, but far from the longest. I'd happily buy a sequel or another work by the same author.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, sadly, being too short is often a major cause for disappointment. I'll definitely keep it in mind for future works.

I'm working on another story that I plan to post here soon. In the meantime, The Thrill of Defeat is free to download again one last time. It will be free until Sunday night at midnight, Pacific time.

The Thrill of Defeat

Can't get it as my Kindle account is a UK one.

Bummer :(

It's actually also currently free on the Amazon UK site, too.

UK Version

Getting Some

TY I just D/L it 2 my laptop.

Got it now, thanks Steve. :D

that is a great ebook...thanks for writing such a good book about cuckolding
emotions

book

I checked out this link and found several other books on cuckold erotica.

Sorry Steve, I am not trying to pimp out your competition, I am just genuinely surprised that Amazon sells this material. I've got to get a fucking Kindle now.

Thanks for 'turning us on to it'. And best of luck with the book!

culater,

Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you enjoyed the book.

irfreak,

No need to apologize. There are some good erotic books on Amazon. A new source for cuckold stories should never be overlooked. You don't even need a Kindle. Amazon has free Kindle apps for just about any device you can think of.

Oh, and if you're surprised that Amazon sells erotic eBooks, you should check out some of their "Health and Personal Care" items (hint: they also sell sex toys).

If you think that one is good, download The Reluctant Cuckold.
That is one hot book.
I could hardly put it down.

I've been working on a story that I wanted to post here, but it keeps getting put on the back burner. In the meantime, The Thrill of Defeat is available to download for free all day Saturday (Sept 15).

Two illustrated IR cuckold ebooks for download!

Two of my illustrated interracial cuckold stories are published on Taboo Reading Shop for a few dollar each.

4687fs.jpg

4535fs.jpg

Plus some related ebooks in the interracial femdom sissy themes.

4510fs.jpg

Many More stories at fpage

roomservold150.jpg

There would be tons more adult illustrated ebooks and kindle readers if Visa and Amazon would just get out of the Victorian age and allow it! The net is a instant visual medium and they holding it back with text, physical snail mail and printing presses!