• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introducing us

• Thread starterNatashaVolkovexposed
  • Start date

NatashaVolkovexposed

slut wife turned into content creator
Beloved Member
Apr 5, 2023
onlyfans.com
Hi site, We are a swinger couple (Vixen and Stag). My wife likes being submissive and to be slut trained by me. I introduced her into this world about 4 years ago, although things went slow during pandemic, it started moving quite fast, she has learned a lot and loves it. Now she has the fantasy to become an adult online entertainer and started creating and uploading content in a couple of websites every week. She enjoys ******** herself, sexting and I hope she starts doing webcam shows soon. We are happy to be in this site, please do not be shy with us. Natasha and Chris

0S1A3857-Editar.jpg 0S1A3888-Editar.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Lightskinblkmale, Halfnaked and 10 others
Nice ass and tits on Natasha. Will you share her with other men?

usually that happens when you are a swinger couple. so yes

Reactions: VeteranBull
NatashaVolkovexposed said:
usually that happens when you are a swinger couple. so yes
Where are you guys from?

California for now.. but thinking in moving

Reactions: JazzzBBC
Where in California? I'm in San Diego

Reactions: NatashaVolkovexposed
NatashaVolkovexposed said:
Hi site, We are a swinger couple (Vixen and Stag). My wife likes being submissive and to be slut trained by me. I introduced her into this world about 4 years ago, although things went slow during pandemic, it started moving quite fast, she has learned a lot and loves it. Now she has the fantasy to become an adult online entertainer and started creating and uploading content in a couple of websites every week. She enjoys ******** herself, sexting and I hope she starts doing webcam shows soon. We are happy to be in this site, please do not be shy with us. Natasha and Chris

0S1A3857-Editar.jpg 0S1A3888-Editar.jpg
Apsalutly buetifull were are you located

California.. you can find her xxx profile in our bio

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and Markotony

Users who are viewing this thread