• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introducing myself

• Thread starterSarah22
  • Start date
Sarah is beautiful! Love seeing our beautiful white women like her showing off he
body to black men. She knows that only black men with big thick black cocks can truly satisfy the lust of a white woman. My white cock is about to explode just thinking of her with a random black stranger.

Sarah22 said:
Hi Sweet People,
here is now all of me...hope you will give me some nice comments...
See you in the chat...
Kisses Sarah

Damn honey your are very sexy!

Wow Sarah, you are STUNNING!!! You have lovely eyes, a pretty face, a perfect ass, and a beautiful body.

The reason you get less comments is because there are very few people left here. A year ago they tried to turn this into a pay site and everybody left. Now it has gone back to the way it was but people still have not yet come back.

By the way, what races of guys are you into? Are you black only? Some girls here are also into other men of color and I'm just curious.

Breath takingly gorgeous.

DUDES>...... How about you search some of those photos so you stop responding to some guy posting web photos ! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread