Introducing my self I am in South Georgia.

• Thread starterBeckyMWF
  • Start date

BeckyMWF

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2020
Well I have just joined wanting to see if there is any truth to this. My husband is currently in Nevada for a couple of months while they open a new warehouse there. Having been working and stuck together at home so much the last couple of months I am bored and curious. We were watching so many movies. What really got me interested was a movie with Natalie Portman where she was taking a black lover in her bed while her husband was gone. It was so hot thinking about it and hearing the stories. I am really wanting to find the right black man to explore this with. Other than Facebook, Twitter, and the Gym not a lot of chances to meet any. Have to be very careful on social media as that could get me caught easily. Searching the web now to find hook-up sites to scratch this itch and satisfy my curiosity.

31.jpg 38.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jambon, Caramelman, tlxyz and 14 others
BeckyMWF said:
Well I have just joined wanting to see if there is any truth to this. My husband is currently in Nevada for a couple of months while they open a new warehouse there. Having been working and stuck together at home so much the last couple of months I am bored and curious. We were watching so many movies. What really got me interested was a movie with Natalie Portman where she was taking a black lover in her bed while her husband was gone. It was so hot thinking about it and hearing the stories. I am really wanting to find the right black man to explore this with. Other than Facebook, Twitter, and the Gym not a lot of chances to meet any. Have to be very careful on social media as that could get me caught easily. Searching the web now to find hook-up sites to scratch this itch and satisfy my curiosity.

31.jpg 38.jpg
Damn your sexy

Reactions: Itsmebitches
BeckyMWF said:
Wow! So beautiful! Love to see some more sexy pics!

Sex
BeckyMWF said:

31.jpg 38.jpg
Sexy... Lookin good in those daisy dukes

Ve
BeckyMWF said:

31.jpg 38.jpg
Very sexy looking

BeckyMWF said:

31.jpg 38.jpg
You certainly are very perfect for bbc if you don't mind me saying

babyblack said:
You certainly are very perfect for bbc if you don't mind me saying
Not at all.

BeckyMWF said:

31.jpg 38.jpg
Hi and welcome Becky, you look amazing. i dont know about the states but here in Europe you would have found one directly. Hope for you that you'll find one soon to explore and enjoy. Try some cuckold chat sites.

Reactions: searcher308