• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interracial Action In Colorado

• Thread starterGreg69Sheryl
  • Start date
man you are lucky greg whee you guys located i would love to meet up wiht that fine ass woman

mysterio21 said:
man you are lucky greg whee you guys located i would love to meet up wiht that fine ass woman
We are in Denver, and we are looking to take many more pics in the near future so we can post them on our personal website. All reasonably fit black men in our area (or traveling to our area) will be considered as long as they are willing to sign a model release. We would also like a recent HIV test because Sheryl loves it bareback!

great website

We loved your website. My wife really liked the tatoo section. They are very subtle but get to the point as to what you want. She thinks it will work and look good when she goes to the mall or to the bar. Being a shy soccer mom that loves giving BJs, she can place the spade stratigically and let it do the talking for her. :bj:

Greg, can I come over and watch?

I would love to join you some time Greg and Sheryl if you would share some of your blk cock friends, I am also bi

hotcouple2007 said:
LMAO gotta say i agree. HA HA that said, i guess nasty fat girls need lovin too! :D
Hopefully you will forgive us for not being as genetically blessed as you, but keep in mind that looks are not necessarily indicative of sexual skill.

Attachments

• Big Butts (59a).JPG
    Big Butts (59a).JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 394
they are real unlike 85% of the people on here. I definatly give them props and would love to find the same kind of stuff going on around my area

Greg, your a very lucky man...

That is some very steamy and hot pictures keep them coming..

sooo sexy

man I would love to put my bbc in her and make her cum all night.

Yahoo profile- lvr4wives@yahoo.com

real sexy

Well greg & sheryl i think your pictures are fantastic and i think sheryl is gorgeous so much so that this is my 1st post and its dedicated to you guys
respect from the repoman

Damn Sheryl is so Hot!

Greg69Sheryl said:
Hopefully you will forgive us for not being as genetically blessed as you, but keep in mind that looks are not necessarily indicative of sexual skill.

Went to your homepage and checked out all your pics. You are one lucky man Greg. She is a hot sexy lady who knows how to pleasure a man.

Greg69Sheryl said:
Still looking for black men in our area who are willing to get photographed for our website!
QOSBJ6.jpg

My gawd she is awesome!

I don't know about anyone else, but I really enjoy getting off to their pics!

Man she is hot and is not ashamed to show her wild side. Those who put her down are only jealous because they can't convince their wives to go black, or they are childish and need to grow up. Sheryl, very hot pictures and a hotter website.

Hi
Just wanted to let you know some people don't have a kind thing to say about nothing let alone anybody else. Telling someone that they are ugly shows the type of individuals they are. I don't believe they have any mirrors in their houses to take a look at them selves. If they think they are pretty then we all know what pretty boys are either queer are a pain in the ass. Take care Muleman

Users who are viewing this thread