• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interesting Surprise

• Thread starterPaulie73
  • Start date
Was it a "mind game" or a test...?

Paulie73 said:
I called her cell and she started laughing as soon as she answered asking me if I really thought she was going to a motel with him. I knew she was playing mind games with me. She said she thought I could use a little something to cheer-up my day.

Rather than a mind game, it may have been a test for you. If you responded in (what your wife interpreted as) a positive way, that would have been an important confirmation for her that you are indeed serious about her taking a lover and not "just saying that."

great thread are there any more updates with your wife and her boss. let us know

Hi paulie73
did you go get a box of birth control pills and take them to her
and if you did what happened and has she made her mind up to try her boss
if so let us know what has happened there looking for a update.

Nothing really new happening as far as Jess hooking up with her boss or anyone else rather.

Today is her first day in her new office. On Wednesday Jess was notified by HR that both she and her boss were being relocated to other departments. I guess they got some kind of an "inappropriate employee & manager relationship" complaint. Jess lucked out, she was given a choice of offices to relocate to and she chose one that is much close to home. She no longer has to take a commuter train into the city. She was actually happy about that because she wasn't liking the office gossip going around about her and her boss. This is a fresh start in a new building.

Jess maintained that the only reason she wouldn't pursue a relationship with him was because he was her boss but as of today that is no longer the case. Last night I asked her if she was willing to give it a shot now. She thought about but wasn't sure if she should.

Paulie73 said:
Jess maintained that the only reason she wouldn't pursue a relationship with him was because he was her boss but as of today that is no longer the case. Last night I asked her if she was willing to give it a shot now. She thought about but wasn't sure if she should.

First of all congrats on maintaining a loving marriage. Cuckolding or wife sharing relationships cannot survive without true love. My suggestion is don't push it too hard. When she is ready she will let you know when and with who. The last thing you want to do is push her into something she doesn't want to do. If you do she will not fully enjoy herself. In my experience, you pleasure and enjoyment is directly related to hers. Let things take thier course and before you know it, you'll be helping yourself to some sloppy seconds.

Start licking her box and tell her you are dreaming of the day you will taste some other guy's sperm inside her. Organise a couple of massages for her with a male, so she can get used to feeling a stranger's hands on her body. Women like to deam and fantasize for a few weeks or months before taking the plunge into nakedness with a new guy, but your wife will know when she is ready, and then there will be no turning back - all her doubts will be swept aside.

Hi Paulie73
saraha has a good idea try it and let us know how it goes.

Hi paulie73
has anything changed with your wife from your last post let us know.

Hi paulie73
how did her first week in the new office did she meet any new guys that
she liked. keep us updated.

Well Jess has been at her new office for a few days now. She's breaking in and making friends. She met this guy who she thinks is cute. He works for another company in the same building. They've been doing some elevator flirting and meeting in the parking lot for cigarette breaks for the past few days. He knows she digs him since Jess meets him for a cigarette break but doesn't smoke herself. Yesterday he asked her if she would join him for lunch today and she accepted. She dressed nicer than usual today, looked stunning.

Hi paulie73
let us know how her lunch date goes today and any oyher dates she has. looking forward
to any and all updates. maybe this will be the guy. let us know

See thats my thing, my ex and I have experimented alot, not so much my current gf, buit we always said and agreed that sleeping or fooling around with others is what we do together and only together, otherwise were pretty monogamous in the traditional sense of being faithful. Only when we swing is it ok.

Wife just texted...Lunch went well. They exchanged phone numbers and plan to meet for lunch again tomorrow.

Just got off the phone with Jess. She thinks her friend may have a foot fetish, he seemed to be constantly looking at her feet. Jess never noticed it until today. She plans to tease him a bit later during thier afternoon cigarette break. She plans to tell him her feel dry and start to rub lotion on her feet while he smokes his cigarette, see if he takes any of the bait.

Nice! Its a shame that foot fetishists are often rediculed and seen as freaks. I hope that once Jess confirms his foot fetish she embraces it instead of rediculing him.

keep us updated on her afternoon smoke with him if anything changes then.

Enjoying your used wife

If it hasn't already happened with Jess and her new friend, then the next time yo make love to her, tell her you had a dream of her coming home after getting fucked by him. Tell her in your dream that you made love to her and that her pussy was so wet and slippery that you came as soon as you entered her.

Will will find that the idea of you dreaming of fucking her used pussy full of another man's sperm is real hot. The more you do this, the more she herself will want to help you fulfill a fantasy that you are now so hot about that you are dreaming of it.

Hi paulie73
has your wife had any more smoke and lunch dates with the new guy at work
and has anything changed with them yet. keep us updated.

Reactions: toolman2c
She needs to ask him to wash her feet in warm, soapy water to relax them and then massage them. He needs to know she likes her feet being pampered, because she stands on them a lot and they get tired.

If he has a fetish about feet, he will jump in and please her. In time, she can ask him to be naked when he kisses her feet and works up higher towards Eve's Garden trove of Treasures. (he can lick his way into Heaven, right).

Users who are viewing this thread