• Thread starterWVhotwifecoupl
  • Start date

WVhotwifecoupl

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2023
WV
Any cucks been told by the bull to insert bull's bare cock into wife and the cuck watches while he fills her with cum? We have several BBC bulls that routinely request hub do it.

Snapshot 2 (7-24-2017 5-41 PM) (2).png 16 (2).jpg 17 (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, littlewilly, BBCDoNoR and 24 others
Yes, I have done that.

Reactions: herfunandcuck and franklyhorny
it is nice that they let you participate in such an intimate way.

Reactions: franklyhorny
Nothing make me feel so powerful and yet so helpless so dominant yet so submissive as when I see my husbands little dick rock hard and the look of lust/shame in my husbands eyes as he inserts a big black cock inside me! I know he loves the helpless look in my eyes as I get fucked but the ultimate has to be when he cleans up my used pussy after a good pounding!

E0115436-49B8-454A-A186-762BA08F6876.jpeg E2443FC3-5867-4999-961A-378A2724D4B2.jpeg 7989602A-B019-45CB-A4D6-5285B5F872AF.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, BILLD, littlewilly and 14 others
JuicyforBBC said:
Nothing make me feel so powerful and yet so helpless so dominant yet so submissive as when I see my husbands little dick rock hard and the look of lust/shame in my husbands eyes as he inserts a big black cock inside me! I know he loves the helpless look in my eyes as I get fucked but the ultimate has to be when he cleans up my used pussy after a good pounding!

E0115436-49B8-454A-A186-762BA08F6876.jpeg E2443FC3-5867-4999-961A-378A2724D4B2.jpeg

Snapshot 2 (7-23-2017 4-37 PM) (2).png 21 (2).jpg IMG_1477 (2).JPG IMG_1281 (3).JPG

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, littlewilly, nelssim and 11 others
Hub cleans me up (1st 2 pics)as well as my friends (last 2 pics)

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, littlewilly, littlesmallie and 5 others
I've never been instructed (or even asked) by a bull to do that, but I wouldn't have a problem if they did.
However, if my wife is riding a big dick, there are times when he may slip out and have some trouble getting his cock back inside.
I try to watch for that and will do it without being asked if he/she is having that problem.

Reactions: littlewilly, littlesmallie, fallingtopieces and 3 others
JuicyforBBC said:

E0115436-49B8-454A-A186-762BA08F6876.jpeg E2443FC3-5867-4999-961A-378A2724D4B2.jpeg 7989602A-B019-45CB-A4D6-5285B5F872AF.jpeg
Lucky hubby!

Reactions: littlesmallie
WVhotwifecoupl said:
Any cucks been told by the bull to insert bull's bare cock into wife and the cuck watches while he fills her with cum? We have several BBC bulls that routinely request hub do it.

Yes I was asked to do that by an older guy who was very dominant. He said ‘if you want this then put my cock in your wife’. He clearly saw this as reinforcement of his dominance in the situation and made it clear that anything he did to her now had my agreement.
I found this loss of control very erotic- anyone else feel that way?

Reactions: littlewilly, Wyfwatcher, littlesmallie and 4 others
WVhotwifecoupl said:

I've been asked matter of factly by a Bull for my assistance doing this. For me its a regular thing to be ready to do this when appropriate. To a new Cuckold this is an erotic turning point when his actions are a statement to everyone present his approval and acceptance of being a Cuckold. He can expect these limits to continue to be tested in the future.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, littlewilly, fallingtopieces and 2 others
Her long time lover has me fluff him then guied him in most times they're together. He likes me to take my time and rub his big head up and down her slit getting her wet for him. It's then to my chair in the corner to be quiet and watch. :)

Reactions: littlewilly, Wantcucked, littlesmallie and 4 others
herfunandcuck said:
Her long time lover has me fluff him then guied him in most times they're together. He likes me to take my time and rub his big head up and down her slit getting her wet for him. It's then to my chair in the corner to be quiet and watch. :)
WOW! I envy you so much. Lucky hubby.

• Love
Reactions: herfunandcuck
Hey thanks franklyhorny, The act really reinforces my submissive cuckold position in our relationship. He'll sometimes ask me as I'm rubbing his cock up and down my wife's slit "You like that don't you cucky" Makes my little wiener try and get hard in my cage, as hard as it can anyway then I go sit to watch and catch all my precum (I drip a lot) with my fingers licking it off.

Reactions: littlewilly, Wyfwatcher and franklyhorny
WVhotwifecoupl said:

I have done that many times for my wife and her various lovers. We both really get off on it. I usually say something like "Let me show you where this belongs."

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, littlewilly, franklyhorny and 1 other person
herfunandcuck said:
Hey thanks franklyhorny, The act really reinforces my submissive cuckold position in our relationship. He'll sometimes ask me as I'm rubbing his cock up and down my wife's slit "You like that don't you cucky" Makes my little wiener try and get hard in my cage, as hard as it can anyway then I go sit to watch and catch all my precum (I drip a lot) with my fingers licking it off.
Man I'd trade places with you anytime. You don't know how lucky you are having such an awesome wife. Take good care of her and give her all she wants.

Reactions: herfunandcuck
It s the absolute least you can do for your bride is to get her nice n wet n ready for her lover's n give them a gr8 headjob so they are rock hard as you feed it into your slutty hotwife.... N clean up for all cocks that have had her n clean her last..

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Wantcucked, happytwobeecucked and 1 other person
WVhotwifecoupl said:

Unfortunately, I haven't.
Assuming he is long enough, I would love to hold his cock and feel his cum pulsing through it. But I also want him to have several inches in her pussy, so she gets her satisfaction.
If that is a problem, I'd love to hold his balls while he pumps, for a similar effect. Especially if they are nice, heavy hangers!

Reactions: happytwobeecucked and franklyhorny
The four hottest words I ever heard was when she said, "Put him in me." Of course I did.

• Love
Reactions: 2wheel, Nazareth, happytwobeecucked and 2 others
I so want to be ordered to do that
AND clean up after!

Reactions: franklyhorny