• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Indian Wife Luvs White Cock

• Thread starterval101
  • Start date
V

val101

Hi all

here are some pics of my indian hotwife, she has several white bulls who service her regularly. she has a thing for white guys and white cocks, shes not into black guys like most hotwifes, and my tiny indian cock is not enough for her. shes a ***** for white cock.

hope you like and comment on her pics, please feel free to fake her pics.

Attachments

• Night Out.jpg
    Night Out.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2,307
  • SammyCar.jpg
    SammyCar.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,694
  • 31122008573.jpg
    31122008573.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2,483
  • Photo081.jpg
    Photo081.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,513
  • Photo199.jpg
    Photo199.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2,165
Hot hot

Your wife sure is hot! Please tell about how she cucks you. Do you stay at home or does she let you watch? Do you ever talk about her bulls with her?

She is so hot I would love to have her cuck me, for her bull to tell me she can not touch my little thingy because is his.

she lets me watch as she makes love to her bulls, she never calls it sex or fucking, she says she makes love to them in order to cuck me.

i am allowed to watch and masterbate but thats it. sometimes she will order me to give oral to her bulls to get them hard for her and once they have cum inside her i have to lick them clean.

i hate the taste of cum but i have no choice, i have to do it to see her happy

She is very beautiful. :cool:

Hi

val101 said:
Hi all

here are some pics of my indian hotwife, she has several white bulls who service her regularly. she has a thing for white guys and white cocks, shes not into black guys like most hotwifes, and my tiny indian cock is not enough for her. shes a ***** for white cock.

hope you like and comment on her pics, please feel free to fake her pics.

I would like to see naked pictures. That way we could find how hot shes is

She is incredibly good looking and sexy. You are very lucky to have such a wonderful woman as your wife. I would love to have a wife like her. Does she have a sister, mother, cousin or aunt who is in need of a hubby to cuck? lol

Hi Val,

val101 said:
Hi all, here are some pics of my indian hotwife. She has several white bulls who service her regularly.

Good for her! Every married Indian woman should have a stable of bulls of her choice.

val101 said:
She has a thing for white guys and white cocks....

That's cool. You should, of course, consider your wife entitled to whatever kinds of lovers she prefers.

val101 said:
I hope you like; please comment on her pics....

What can I say? Your wife is definitely a gorgeous woman. She's beautiful by any standard.

val101 said:
She lets me watch as she makes love to her bulls, she never calls it sex or fucking....

It's very kind of your wife to allow you to watch. Also, it sounds like she's a refined woman.

val101 said:
I am allowed to watch and masterbate but that's it. Sometimes she will order me to give oral to her bulls to get them hard for her and once they have cum inside her I have to lick them clean. I hate the taste of cum, but I have no choice, I have to do it to make her happy.

If your wife orders you to suck her bull's cocks and clean them up with your tongue after they make love, you should, of course, do that. So, it's very commendable that you do. You're doing your job as your wife's cuckold.

Thanks for your post and your outstanding photos of your sexy wife.

—Custer

Great to see such a sexy wife with a craving for big white dick.

Where are you located?

"the superior white stud!" lol

What is this? Some sort of India Hotty Invasion??? Yet another dusky beauty for us to enjoy.

It would be a joy for me to make love to this sensuous woman while you...
val101 said:
watch and masterbate but thats it. sometimes she will order me to give oral to her bulls to get them hard for her and once they have cum inside her i have to lick them clean.

Do you like the idea of cleaning this up after it's been balls-deep in your Hot Wife? You can't object to the taste, because it will taste of HER!

Attachments

• DSC00533 (1).jpg
    DSC00533 (1).jpg
    58 KB · Views: 335
its nice to see a woman who appreciates a real cock.

i'd love to jam my 7 inches balls deep while all you can do is watch

greymaster said:
What is this? Some sort of India Hotty Invasion??? Yet another dusky beauty for us to enjoy.

It would be a joy for me to make love to this sensuous woman while you...

Do you like the idea of cleaning this up after it's been balls-deep in your Hot Wife? You can't object to the taste, because it will taste of HER!

i showed her your pic and if you are local to leeds she says you have a good chance of meeting us, she just loved ur cock.

P.S do you object to me sucking you to completion, my wife wants you to fill my mouth with ur cum

You must be getting mixed messages from the lovely lady. Here's what I heard her say:

Attachments

• IndianWifeSucks01.jpg
    IndianWifeSucks01.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,071
she loved the pic you did and agreed thats wot she would have said, so i guess if ur local i'll just be there to be used as a fluffer, then u can have her any way you like.

I'm about a 3 hour drive away, so nothing is impossible in the future - but I'm not in a position to travel at the moment.

She obviously has you under control, but would a lover (for her that sounds better than 'Bull') such as myself trigger a submissive streak in her? How would you feel to see her happy to be under my control and so sexy with it?

Tell this hot, sensuous woman that I want to see more of her, and ask her if she'd like me to 'play with' some other photographs? :)

feel free to play with her photos, would love to see the results posted on here

I want to know if she shave or she has bush...I like wife with black bush...

Big Bull Bob

I love the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
val101 said:
feel free to play with her photos, would love to see the results posted on here

Any photos that show a bit more of her body? How daring is she on the photographic front??

I would love to fuck your wife.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 251
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 304

Users who are viewing this thread