• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

indian cuck confessions

• Thread starterindicuck
  • Start date
You didn't see how I got her to the right height for sucking on those tits did you?

I'm picturing a straight-back chair with no arms for me to sit in while your wife dances and strips for my visual pleasure. You only get to see bits of this because we keep sending you off for drinks, ice, snacks while she and I play.

When she's naked and wriggling those hips o turn me on, I'll have her touch herself and slip her fingers in to wank herself as I slip my clothes off and sit back down on the chair.

Then when you come back into the room you'll see her straddle my, and lower herself down onto my hard white cock. Down, down, until there is NO gap between us.

Once in place you can watch your randy, turned-on wife wriggle and cry as I squeeze her tits and feast on them. Can you imagine the sight of her ass bouncing up and down on me, her juices flowing down my cock and soaking my pubic hair?? Who's going to lick all that clean afterwards?

Mmmmm ..ur confession is so hot..I would like to play ur fantasy guy..Just chk my cock n tell me if it suits ur requirement..???

if u feel liked doing this...
tell ur wife in all honesty

i did all that, read my other posts

desimumbaicuck said:
if u feel liked doing this...
tell ur wife in all honesty

i did all that.. read my other posts

Please post her picture, we need to get the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread