Incognito Niqab

hijableathergirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2014
London
Hi, this is our very first post. Both me and my wife have come up with the following fictional story. She has contributed mainly to the details of her outfit. Writing a story can be very time consuming, we both get so turned on and end up having sex lol. Hope you all enjoy.

It was a nice warm Saturday evening, I was out with my friends hanging out. We were chilling in our car as we usually do in the East London. I was with two of my friends, we were parked on a local street, just talking. During the middle of our evening one of my friend's phone started ringing, he looked it was Amram, didn't bother answering and commented "what does he want?". We all knew probably wanted all of us to hang out together with them. We didn't particularly like their company, I especially wasn't very fond of him. We'd get into debate and could never reason rational with him and get me worked up and he would start getting aggressive if I didn't agree with him. Two of us were married and couldn't stay out too long.

He remained persistent and kept calling, getting very annoyed he picked up. Amram invited us to hang out at his place, he had the house to himself and the others were also to come. I still wasn't feeling it but the other two in the car with me wanted to blaze with the other guys. So we set off, Imran lived only five minutes to where we were. Once we got the we had found the others had already got there before us. In total it was six of us, immediately they started smoking. Two of us, including me didn't smoke. But I must admit I was having fun and enjoying hanging out, all of us together and having a laugh.

We were all getting along and all that smoking was getting the guys hungry. I myself was already hungry from before that I had forgotten. Imran had promised us a munch, "where's the munch bruv's?". He replied In a very cocky tone, "bro, I've ordered it just now, with special delivery", emphasising the special delivery, then a cocky laugh. By now we were hungry and suddenly the door bell rang. Imran went to go open the door, he seemed to be taking a while, "where's the food" somebody shouted. "Coming bruv", all of a sudden appears a gorgeous sexy girl wearing a black and maroon work saree, maroon hijab and maroon high heels. Instantly everyone went silent, she held a tray to serve food. The saree on her was body hugging, as she walked up to guy at the very end facing away, none of us couldn't stop staring at the shape of her ass being ******* by the shiny tight fabric of her saree.

I myself was getting really turned on and my cock was throbbing, I only had a quick glance of her face, what appeared to be black smoked out eyes and shiny red lipstick, looking absolutely delicious. After serving the guys on the other side, she turned around, my jaw dropped. My heart started throbbing hard, I went numb after realising that this girl was my wife. There she was, dolled up all sexy for the guys to be ogling at her. As she came closer to me, I went numb of mixed emotions, it was my turn and when she served me my plate, she looked straight at me and gave me a cheeky smile and a wink.

What was she doing here, it obviously didn't seem like she got a new delivery job. As she strut away from me, she looked stunning and her hijab made her even more irresistible and naughty. I didn't say anything because my wife always wears a niqab and she has always been strict in her life about ******** her face and appearance to anyone. None of my friends have ever seen her face or appearance, or anyone apart from immediate family and few of her female family and friends.

The fact that no one has seen her face, she uses it to her advantage. I was already a cuckold to my wife, she gets to dress very provocative when she goes out to meet her boyfriends. She was careful to disguise her eyes with makeup. But never did I think she would cuckold me with a friend. Well more like an adversary and an annoying one at that. He is always very aggravating towards me. Many times had I mentioned to my wife the arguments with him.

She came back with the tray full of drinks and this time Imran also followed her back from the kitchen to the living room, I could see him staring at her bum. I didn't know what to feel, I felt hate and at the same time some excitement at seeing him checking out my wife. I thought to myself, she must be have been cuckolding me with him, otherwise she wouldn't not have ever ******* her face to my friends. I was the last to be served a glass of drink, when she came to me she smiled like she did with the others but discretely licked her lips and gave me a wide eyed stare, as in to tease me but said nothing.

She walked back to Imran, into his arms and she leaned forward to kiss him. I couldn't make out whether they were tonguing or not, his hands dropped to groping her bum. "Let's go honey" she said to him. "Boys, I'm going to going the next house" he said out loud to us, as he turned around in the direction to leave he was lightly patting her bum. His family owned the next house as well, their extended family all lived together in close proximity. Seeing them go must have only meant my original speculation she must be cuckolding me with him. I couldn't stop thinking about it, I was both dreading it and super turned on by it. I needed to get out of here, but I had to think, I couldn't suss anyone so kept quiet and hoping one of the guys had to get home early to wife. I wanted to be on my own and finally one of the guys spoke out he was going "cut". I gladly joined him to go home and said I also needed to get home to my wife.

During the drive home my friend immediately started talking about how the hell Amram found such a hot piece of ass, "bitch is fucking pretty as well, what the hell is she doing with him, I sure would fuck her silly". Hearing him say that got me turned on more, "you're telling me", I replied. I'm trying to play it in my mind, how did they both meet. Does he know she is my wife, has she told him. She seemed to obviously know him as she didn't seem at all surprised to encounter me and my friends. Kept thinking who approached who, how did it all happen and when had they started seeing each other.

Got home, she obviously isn't home. I was in a state of both panic and excitement. I was nearly bursting thinking about when he groped my wife's bum, I had started playing with myself, playing it again in my head his hand patting on her sexy bum, dressed really tight in the shiny fabric saree. I was remembering how delicious she looked, got herself made up for him, I burst with excitement. After cleaning myself up, I lay in bed waiting for her to come home. I texted her asking when she will get home, after some time got text reply "gnna b l8, dnt w8 up". It was very late, way past our usual bedtime, yet I couldn't sleep, I was going to wait for my wife to come home.

To be continued.

Reactions: Bullsimons, goodwood2506, oppor and 2 others
Hello. fellow bengali here. ;) loved your story starting. Where's the rest of it?

Hi BlackJack, where are you from? The story was intentionally left open to let the mind wonder and never got round to it.

That is what I like about those women - conservative outside, but deep down there open to being groped and used by a man

The best thing is husbands enjoying the thought of their wives being another guys slut.

Reactions: BlackJack29
I stay in Malaysia. I'd love to know more about you and this story. Let me know if we can talk elsewhere.

ntycpl2179[at]gmail.com - mail address

Reactions: john master
Hot story, Please continue.

Reactions: BlackJack29
Blimey...i was getting hot!!!..i always find the niqaabi kinds erotic..my wife dons one too...but another mans niqaabi its just bridled with hot flaming kinky passion...

khalid

Reactions: Indianstag, oppor and blazing asian
my wife’s niqabi too
Let’s chat

Reactions: SengaliBull and oppor
I have never been more indulged in a story. Wow. I would love to know you both more.

That's exactly correct....the knowledge that your wife is with another man being felt and used in ways she never allowed you turns you so much that you can't sleep....the tightness of your belly and the heat you feel knowing well that she will give herself completely to other men in ways you were never experienced. Coming back home to you filled with her lover's cum for you to taste, the smell and test of her mouth having swallowed his cum which she never did for you and lastly giving up her ass to him....the last frontier and the ultimate sign of submission.

Yet ...you find all this feeling more satisfying than actually fucking her yourself.

I am on the right track,,,cuck?