• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm the passionate type, here's what I am looking for....

• Thread starterThickBlock
  • Start date

ThickBlock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
You like passion/romance? How's this for a start?

We met innocently enough in the chat room. We did the usual small talk but the conversation is not too riveting.
Though our lives are busy we both found a small window of time the following night to log into the chat room. Just killing time, not looking for anything specific, I see your now familiar log in and tell you hello. You respond in turn and we start to chat again, only this time the conversation is more casual. Then we spend the next half hour chatting and getting to know each other. It turns out that we want the same thing. We are looking for an escape from our everyday lives. We want to feel the thrill of being desired. I tell you my desires to be with a sexy white woman, preferably married also. I want this to be a secret, so hubby cannot know. My routine sex life with the black wife has left me wanting more. To my delight and surprise, you tell me that if you were to step outside of your marriage that you would want the security of a married black man. You don’t want any disturbance to your ‘normal’ life. You also tell me that how you have had thoughts of being with a black man since your high school days but you were too terrified to go for it during the few opportunities you had. It was good chatting with you that night but I our window of time has closed. I ask when will you be on again, you answered that you weren’t sure. I give you my yahoo email and ask you to drop me a line. Not expecting much I sign off.

Two days later, I am pleasantly surprised to see an email from you. It just says “Hi, I’ll be on tonight after 10pm. “ A smile sweeps over my face. I do all my usual family stuff and at 10:10 I sit down and log into the room. Just as soon as I enter, I get a PM from you. We exchange hello, I ask about your day. You start to tell me about your day and all the stresses of your day. I tell you that I wish I could give you a back rub. As the days go by we chat more and more frequently.

We chat briefly a few times that week. Though you are 3 years my senior it is clear that there is a mutual attraction from the fragments of information we have exchanged. Somewhere in our multiple conversations we realize that we are a little over 100 miles away from each other. I remember thinking that 100 miles is not too far to travel for the right woman. You tell me that you are nervous and not completely positive you can go through with meeting someone online. I tell you that I am in no rush and at any time you want to end this you can just stop. I want this to be something that we both are looking forward to. If you are apprehensive then I am willing to wait until you are comfortable. The time has come for us to exchange pictures. You are nervous, so I send mine first. I only have rated G pictures so I send you a picture of me at a friend’s wedding decked out in a dark suit. From you reaction, I can tell you like what you see. That must have put you at ease because you sent me you picture. A innocent enough picture of you at a picnic. I told you that I really liked the photo you sent to me.

After just about a month of chatting , I tell you that I really would like to meet you. I have a small window of opportunity next week and would like to pull it off. Your initial quietness tells me that you are still a bit apprehensive. After a few moments, you say ‘OK’. Excitement took over me as we started to make plans. We agreed to meet on Thursday afternoon. I left work early and drove the 75 of the 100 miles to you. You drove the remaining 25 miles to our point of rendezvous. We are to met at Starbucks. I’m dressed casually in khakis and a polo shirt. You told me black slacks, tan shirt, and tan jacket. I am feeling the rush of excitement as I drive the sparsely populated road. As I exit the interstate, I start to get butterflies in my stomach. I am ready. I have been waiting for this for a long time. I had given you my cell phone number just in case you had second thoughts. I was pleased to see no calls. I arrive about 10 minutes early. I sat in my car for a few minutes then entered. I brought my laptop in so I wouldn’t be just sitting there idly. As I walk up to the door, it opens and I see your face for the first time. It is angelic! There is a nervous smile on your face. We greet with a brief hug. We pick out a table out of the way. I go to the counter and place our coffee orders. I remember thinking…Damn 8 bucks for two coffees!!!! Nonetheless, I could feel your eyes fixed on me as I carried our drinks to our table. We chatted for a while. I told you that you were exactly what I was looking for and I hoped that I meet all the criteria you are looking for. I sense a very strong attraction and I know you feel it too. You are blushing while we talk. After 15-20 minutes of chatting and light flirting, I tell you that we should go for a ride. As we walk out of the coffee shop, I hold the door open for you. After you pass through, I pull you close to me and kiss you deeply, passionately. Your lips gently part. Our tongues meet, softly touching briefly then breaking away repeatedly. I feel your hands on my face as we break our kiss. Your eyes said it all! Your pupils seemed enormous as I stared into them. I opened the car door and let you in. You only have another hour so you navigate me to the state park a mere 10 minutes away. I pull into the vacant parking lot and turn off the car. I look at you pleasingly. Your gaze back at me tells me you want more. We start to kiss again. This time each kiss is lasting minutes. We were going at it pretty good when a couple of cars pulled into the park. We then decided to take a walk on one of the nature trails. Throughout the 30 minute walk we kissed several times. You told me that you were not willing to do anything other than kiss in public. That was fine with me I am no exhibitionist. I behaved myself, though my body was craving you. When we got back into the car we kissed again. This time you gently grazed the outline of my hard cock with your hand. My cock lurched at the attention, as you moaned softly into our kiss. We kiss for several more minutes gently petting and fondling each other. I drove you back to your car and kissed you a few more times then headed back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Let me know if I should continue

written with good taste absolutely more please

Very good for a start, needs added spice that can arouse, but not overt detail. Too much detail can get draggy and initial arousal can get lost.

Keep up the good work. :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread