im so lucky

• Thread starterpantycum99
  • Start date

pantycum99

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2007
I was lucky to have a wife much younger than myself, shes very hot with a body that would make you pre cum on site. Our relationship was always very sexual, but last week was very special. I got home from work a bit late only to find a note saying she would be out for the nite and i was to wait up for her and that she mite have a nice suprize for me. This got my cock half hard because knowing her, it had to be something naughty.. I showered and freshened up my shaved cock, then spent the nite trying on some of her sexy panties, this always made me kind of horney, and knowing she was out being naughty made my balls boil. At 11 i hear her car pull up and she walks in the door. To my suprize she was dressed in a schoolgirl outfit and she looked fantastic. Her big tits were much ******* only being held in by some sort of tie front top, her belly ******* showing her belly button jewel, and her very short plaid skirt barely covered her ass. Hi baby she says, you wont believe how naughty i was tonite would you like to see? She walks over to me and lifts her skirt showing me her cotton white panties that looked damp to me. She took one finger and slid it under her panties and brings it to my nose. Do you like the smell she said? ( To me it was obviouse she had just gotten fucked as the distinct smell of her pussy and fresh cum entered my nostrils ) Yes honey, it smells so nice i said. She reached back to her pussy again only to bring her finger to my mouth, taste it she demanded . I was now very hard at the tone of her voice, i knew i was in for a nite of her commands. I licked her finger and tasted cum on it, and it was kind of sticky, and the scent was almost too much for me to take. She sits down next to me and grabs my now throbbing cock, and starts wispering in my ear, oh baby i got fucked tonite and his cock was so big, and i wanted to bring home his juices for you, dont you like that? My cock was ready to pop just hearing this then she gets up and stands in front of me. Get on your knees fucker, i want you to eat my lovers cum from me I was only happy to get on my knees as she pulled aside her panties and let me see the sticky mess i was just ordered to clean up. My toungue went wild as began to lick her lovers cum from her pussy and panties. She removed her panties and made me lick and sniff them before tossing them aside. She turned around
and bent over and looked back and said, oh by the way he ass fucked me too. I didnt need any more directions as i knew what was expected. I spread her ass and began to toungue her tight ass, there was some dried cum on her cheeks, and still some sticky wet cum deep inside, but i got it all clean and loved every drop i could get.....She then goton her knees in front of me and untied her top expossing her nipples. She cupped her tits and made me clean the dried sperm from them as she told me about her evening. He was male stripper and had a very big cock, and he unloaded 3 times in and on her. I just couldnt believe how much this turned me on that i was made to clean another mans cum from my sexy wife. She knew it turned me on and told me that this will be an ongoing thing for friday nites. I told her how pleased i was that she made me clean her lovers cum from her and that i would even let her bring him home some nite so i could clean him too. She smiled and said well this friday nite he will be here and that i was to serve them drinks while they fucked, and if i was a good boy i would be allowed to clean the goo from both of them, and for aspecial treat she told me that i would be made to suck his big cock and take his sperm directly from his balls....At that she said, now stand up and jerk off for me i want you to cum on my tits........I stood up and jerked my throbbing cock while she told me every detail of how she was fucked, and how much she loved his big cock..I couldnt hold back any longer as i shot my boiling cum all over tits that she was holding up for me...I shot three spurts on each tit then smeared it all over her nipples with my cockhead......I was then made to clean my sperm from her tits with my toungue, and kiss her deeply.......I cant wait till next friday nite !!!!!

u lucky chuck

What a great wife u have. I also love eating cream pies from my slut wife. I wear sexy lingerie and am very girly for her and guys she fucks.Ta I hope u start to dress like a sissy slut.they call me names faggot queer cocksucker. which I love, as I am a queer sissy faggot.I love to suck cocks and cum mnnn.
Michelle

Attachments

• IMG_19.JPG
    IMG_19.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0017-2.jpg
    IMG_0017-2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_30.jpg