• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Im really afraid, what might happen!

• Thread starterTheDevil
  • Start date
It's great man, I'm glad to see you aren't pushing it too hard.

Keep posting...

....Keep us informed...

hottttt....

Wow... there are even guys who are intrested!

I must admit, that being a wannabe cuckold is a very strange feeling. In a way it is more than hot, but there are many "what if`s". Knowing, that your best friend is in controll is very arousing but also threatening feeling.

I posted a thread once: http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/12736-offtopic-what-would-you-do-older-folks.html

As some of you already know, im between a dilemma choosing between my current girlfriend and now left behind, "best friend" (now i will type her as „girlfriend“). Her sister told me, that she is still sad because i "left her".:eek:

The thing is, that my former "girlfriend" who we have too much common, was a neardy slut. And i mean a VERY sexual woman. Most men didnt want her more than sex because she was always too horny.
Like imagine guys: you have a girl, with whom you match in everything and she is also a cuckoldress material. It a dream come true....

In a way, i dont feel secure with my current girl. I know, that if she should get pregnant (there is always a chance!) i would not love these children, but with my former "girlfriend" i would love them no matter who conceived them!
What bothered me was the fact (and also still arouses) is that i had NO power over her. We were on a party one night and we were both happy. In the evening she said: " I will call my boyfriend to my place, because I want godd sex. You have to sleep on the couch! I now it is selfish, but i want to fuck!" I was supposed to sleep on the couch next room, but her boyfriend didnt come!

Problems arised because of my jealousy! No matter how stange it sound, i became very jealous. I always thought, that im not jelous type, but oh boy, was i wrong. She went out with many men at once and i was so angry, that she gave them what i could only imagine. When she told me about it, I started shaking from lust… she found it very amusing…

Strange thing is, that everyone says, that im much better looking and intelligent than ANY of the men she has fucked. Girls I have asked me even, that what i see in this nerdy slutty girl. Male friend have told me, that i can find a much better woman. Even she said, that im almost perfect man, but she would never risk losing me because of sex….

I have been with my current girl for 2 months and already we are getting distant. I feel, like im using her for my own pleasure. She is much more attractive than she was, but the trust and intimacy isnt there.

I now, this isnt something hot, but it is what is going around in my head.
Today im going to have a chat with my girlfriend and i must say, that our relationship may end.

My worst fear is what will happen, if i get back with my former „girlfriend“ and my Dom will want to cuckold me with her:eek::eek::eek: It would go a long-term for sure, but me being the sexless-friend to the girl...

What would you do in my shoes???

this is boring...

Devil: Oh what a tangled web you weave, $ucks to be you!

be afraid be very afraid

i would love to be dominanted by my wife and her lover

Users who are viewing this thread