I'm proud of my Ruthie

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
I just love Ruthie. I have been looking at pics and video of her for a couple of years. She is sooooo cute. I just love her personality and her attitude. I love the fact that she fucks guys bare and let them cum in her cute little married pussy.

Ruthie reminds me of my wife Kate. For over 20 years, Kate has been actively spreading her legs for other guys. Kate hates condoms and she loves the feel of a bare cock in her. She loves feeling a throbbing cock shooting cum in her pussy. Kate also loves black cock.

I love playing with, eating and fucking my wife's used pussy. Kate has fucked married buddies of mine, guys who come to the house to do work (Painter, plumber, handyman), guys she has met at the mall or grocery store, guys she let pick her up in bars and lots of guys she has met online.

My wife has had A LOT of one-night-stands, as well as, several boyfriends who have each been fucking her regularly for several years. I love the fact that a lot of different guys have fucked my wife. I am very proud of her ability to attract so many men and her willingness to let them all fuck her.

Rob
robandkate@hotmail.com

Ruthie is fantastic and all that cum is keeping her young!
I luv the way she always goes bare back!

I have been jerking off to Ruthie for years now! I love her and love wathcing her with her men. I share my wife too bu she is nowhere near as naughty and nasty as Ruthie (not that it is a competition mind you). Anyway, you should be PROUD of Ruthie but I know you already are, I can tell by your camera work. My wife has met a potential new lover on a website and I am hoping he will become number 22 very soon. Not Ruthis numbers for sure but I am sure proud of my hotwife just like you:) Keep it up and by the way, I would galdy give Ruthie a juicy kiss after a lover cums in her mouth:)