• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm having an online affair with my own wife

• Thread starterthumper
  • Start date

thumper

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2004
I've been chatting with my wife online anonymously. We have been emailing back and forth about her coming over and offering herself to me for Christmas. She said she'd come over dressed in a hot little naughty Santa outfit and let me unwrap her. She's a real hottie, but has lately lost interest in sex with me (after 14 years). She knows that I am OK with her having an affair, but she hasn't mentioned "Greg". We are getting closer to "meeting" and I'm not sure what I should do....
Here's a picture she sent me yesterday. I don't know when she took it, but it's definately her.

Attachments

• xx49.jpg
    xx49.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,648
Thumper

Find a friend of yours she dosent know and have him be Greg. That is if you want a hot wife. For she is ready to fuck or she would not have sent that photo. Wish you luck, whatever you do. She is a smoking fucking hot woman. okdeacon

Oddly Enough...

Wayne seems to be in the same situation. Is there a pattern here?

who is wayne?

Who is Wayne, where is his post?

Thumper said:
Here's a picture she sent me yesterday. I don't know when she took it, but it's definately her.

If you didn't take that photo then who did? She can't have taken it herself.

Sure she could. With a tripod and a timer (or a remote shutter release), anything is possible.

Very intriguing....

Thumper,

Thumper said:
Who is Wayne, where is his post?

See the thread by Waynejoyce4fun started 4 Dec. '08, here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/11739-getting-her-ready-lifestyle.html

Your wife, BTW, is a hot-looking woman, for sure. I mean, really....

If she took that photo of herself using a tripod, timer and auto release and sent it to your disguised e-mail address thinking you are "Greg," a more-than-reasonable interpretation would be: she is actively looking to make you her cuckold.

If, on the other hand, someone else took the photo, this would strongly suggest she has, in fact, taken a lover and is looking to expand her sexual horizons as your cuckoldress. Is it conceivable her loss of sexual interest in you (which you mentioned) corresponded, more-or-less, to the time your wife took her first lover?

So, a related question would be: do you, or does your wife, own a camera and possibly a tripod suitable for taking that photo? (A tripod might not be necessary if she set her camera on, say, her dresser.)

In any case, it looks like you will soon be "Cuckold Thumper," if you aren't already.

—Custer

Damn, I wouldn't mind getting her address and trying to get some pics. :D

Damn

I want to have an on line affair and meat her

pix

marys_pet said:
Sure she could. With a tripod and a timer (or a remote shutter release), anything is possible.

You only need a web cam which has a timer,really cheap,about £6 with all the software,but i suspect this is just a fantasy

Last edited by a moderator:
no tripod

Well, we don't own a tripod... but she probably just proped up the camera and set it on timer.... She is promising to send me more later. Yesterday, she made a comment about meeting on Sunday afternoon. I happend to be out of town Sunday. We emailed back and forth, and she was telling me of her fantasy of doing two different guys in the same day....
and coincidently, I had some of the sweetest pussy last night! First time in a while.

Hi she is a hot babe for sure ..... can you send me the original photo and I might be able to work out if the photo was taken by someone else ....

Damn ... wish she was my HW.

Better yet, find a well-hung, handsome, and muscular stud for her, and have him pose as 'Greg' for the meet.
Make sure he reads your texts, so he's aware on what has been discussed, and then get ready for your beautiful hottie to get the fucking of a lifetime! :cool:

you must be bored.........

You told her it was okay to have an affair after 14 years marriage, so why are you trying to catch her out ? She has a very sexy body, and if your sex drive is falling off, wouldn't it be better to have an open talk and confirm that she is free to have sex with anyone, and to chat with anyone she chooses on the internet.

Tell her how much sex you wish to have with her, and when, and give her the FREEDOM to fuck as much as she wishes for the rest of the week.

Thousands of horny men would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to have a go at her pussy slit, if only they knew she was available.

A husband can be prosecuted successfully for ****** his wife even if they still share the same bed. You do not have to be seperated.

You are very lucky to have such a pretty wife all to yourself for 14 years. Tricking her on the internet has expanded her mind to begin to allow herself the fantasies and desire to bring new sex into her life. If you had not done this secret stuff, it might have taken many years to get to this point.

Please feel excitement for your wife, and after your sex desires with her are satisfied, let her be ridden by as many bulls as she can handle as she embarks on new adventures that many wives can only dream of. In the long run, your marriage could get through this little hiccup in your sex drive. She is a trophy wife that many other guys would love a chance to hld in their arms and fuck like there is no tomorrow.

I think it is kinda HOT for the both of you, maybe now you will be ready for that next step, show her she is the only one for you and ask if she want a three sum, it can't hurt to try right!

I can understand any guy getting an erection looking at her photo, so if you want to be a cuck you should take OkDeacon's advice toset her up with a replacement "greg".

But never set curfews of time limits as she gets used to her 'second husband" and goes away on honeymoons and naughty weekends with him. You did all that stuff, now it is the turn for her and her new lover, whilst you make sure she has time out from the routine of a busy marriage.

Her body is FAR TOO SEXY for just one man. SHARE IT.........it was "made round to go round". I downloaded it and showed it to a guy, and his pants tented and his face changed and his breathing sped up as he stared in awe. He said he would love to slide his tongue up/down her buttock groove, and I could see from his eyes that he was sincere. He said that if he was married to her, he would get speeding tickets getting home to her every night after work.

Definitely not true, this girl isn't a day over 30 at the most - meaning you would have married her at 16? Unlikely

fake or not, the pic is good!:p

Users who are viewing this thread