• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm Back...Sorta

• Thread starterHowwee
  • Start date

Howwee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2006
To start, this is a post of mine from January of this year which I truly thought would be my last.

My little brother has carried a hard on about me since high school. I just didn't know how big a one.

I suspected even confronted, but never caught my wife and he doing the deed. He just got remarried. He asked me to be his best man, and that he wanted to bury the hatchet. I went along with it because I figured it was best.

Small wedding with large reception after. He waited until just before they took off to get me into a small meeting room. Told me I was wrong about he and my wife. Hadn't been fucking her for six months, but rather two years, or very shortly after his wife divorced him.

Told me some of the where, when, and how. He actually took her to our small home town. A lot of people still know us, but not my wife. So he introduced her to them. Town like that everyone knows inside of a week. So instead of being the stud they knew, I'm the wimpy, cucky, fuck who can't satisfy his big-titted slut of a wife.

I don't get around so good because of some nerve damage. He fucked her while I was in the house. They did some other stuff that made me throw up while he was talking to me. I was crying before he finished.

At one point I swung at him, but ended up falling down. He fucking laughed at me as I lie helpless on the floor.

He broke me. I never wanted to be a cuckold. I was the guy who fucked married women.

Before he wallked out he said that my wife was well aware of at some of the times that I had cheated. She'd stood by while I made a fool out of her, and never said a word. She put up with me being a self-centered asshole for the sake of the marriage and our children. If he hadn't gotten divorced she would probably have remained faithful. The two of them had something in common.

You need her far more then she needs you, so think long and hard before you do anything stupid.

As for me this is probably my last post. Fun seems to have gone out of it.

Good luck

=========================================================

After the wedding

That evening ended with a screaming match when we hit our house. I did most of the yelling. She listened as she undressed in our bedroom without saying much. When she was down to thigh highs, and heels, she placed her hands on her hips.

"Which one of the sluts you had sex with should we talk about first?"

God she is still beautiful, and so fucking hot. Big white DD breasts, long legs, and a truly pretty pussy.

"I don't know who told you what, but it's bullshit."

Never admit anything. Even if she's got a picture. Deny, deny, deny.

"Okay, lets start with Julie."

Julie was my second fiancée, a fine nymph if ever there was one.

"What about her? Yeah I had sex with her she was my fiancée. I told you that before we ever got engaged. What the fuck?"

"Did you really think that as pissed as she was when you broke your engagement that she wouldn't call me, and tell me about stealing your cock away? Three times. Three times you fucked her while we were engaged."

"Exactly! She was pissed. She'd have told you anything to break us up. Think about it."

"I did honey. I hung up on her after telling her she was a lying bitch."

"So what's the fucking point?"

"She sent me a letter. You helped her move. I didn't want you, but you insisted. You told me it was the least you could do. Remember? As it turned out you didn't do just the least thing did you?"

"I don't know what she said in her letter, but it was more of her bullshit. Another way to fuck with us."

"Mmm. I would have probably believed that, but see what she told me was that you two mated on her bed that afternoon. You didn't ask her about birth control, or even mention my name. She did though didn't she, and not in a good way while you had your cock in that bitch's pussy."

"She lied!"

"Quiet. Just listen. When you got to my apartment after all that help you gave her, what was the first thing that happened? Very first thing."

"We had sex. We had sex because I knew you were concerned, and I wanted you to know how much I loved you. That you had nothing to worry about."

"That was sweet of you. Do you remember whether or not I sucked your cock before you put it in my pussy?"

"Ah, yeah I think so."

She stared at me, and at that moment I was pretty sure where this was going. Started to feel a bit nauseous.

"I was so naive. Had sex one time before I met you. I was intimidated by her sexually, and you knew it. I told you as much. So your fiancée got on her knees pulled your shorts off, and sucked your cock didn't I? Didn't I?"

"Yeah."

"God. I thought your cock tasted different, but then I had no clue as to why, and just marked it up to my inexperience. I licked and sucked your, your, goo, and that *****'s juice off of your cock! You lying fucking asshole!"

"I didn't.."

"Shut up! Just shut up! The icing? What broke my heart? The ***** told you to. Make sure you don't shower before you make the cow suck your cock. And you didn't. Fucking her wasn't enough, you had to humiliate me! We were engaged. We were getting married in less than six months and you just couldn't to the decent thing. I forgave you. I loved you, and
told myself you loved me, and it was the bitch's fault. I told myself I was making the right decision, and I never told anyone. I hope you can say the same, but that's probably too much hope for isn't it?"

"I...I never told anyone. Please believe that honey." And I hadn't.

She gave me a long hard look before accepting that one small redemption.

"Now you have a decision to make. Sadly I'm sure I don't know all of the bimbos you've had your cock in since we've been married, and I don't want to know. But if you want to stand there, and lie to me we'll talk about the ones that I do know about. I'm not going to name them. You'll just have to guess, and if the name is different from those that I am aware of....I
may stay with you, but you'll never touch me again.

You want details about your brother and me? You want to know exactly how many times? You want to know where, and when? You want to know about his size? How many times I got off with his cock in your wife's pussy? How many times I ended up with a load of his cum in my belly? Is that what you want? Because I'll tell you. I'll tell you every tiny bit of our times together. Naked in bed together, the petting, making out, his cock between my tits, his.."

"Stop! Stop it please. No more, I don't want to know. I can't take anymore. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. Please forgive. I can't live without you. I'd die without you. Please honey. Please."

I was weeping at this point. Turned into a real cry baby. Nothing was said for a moment as she sized me up.

"Would you like to go to bed? Should I get it bed without taking anything else off? Would you like that baby?"

Relief. Fucking relief.

"Yes, oh yes. More than anything in the world."

"Good, and maybe in a couple of days, or a few weeks we'll do that, but tonight I'm sleeping downstairs. You think really hard on where we're going. We'll talk again. Probably several times, and the two of us will decide what kind of relationship, if any, we're going to have."

"But honey..."

"No more. Not tonight. Honestly, I'm tired, worn out. I spent most of the evening dancing, and I simply lost count of the hard cocks trying to bruise my tummy, and pussy. Maybe I'll have just enough energy left to masturbate. Certainly wet enough."

"No..."

"Hope you sleep well. Goodnight."

I knew that wasn't going to happen.

"Oh, and honey. I know about the duct tape deal when your little brother stripped, and spanked you. May not be your last spanking."

She was referring to way back in college when we'd gotten into a fight. First time I'd ever lost.

With that I watched her grab a robe, and walk out of our bedroom with her breasts bouncing, all but naked.

I was to find out she was not done with me yet.

It actually did get better. Matter of training.

Users who are viewing this thread